Fancy Dress pics/ideas please!

Guest Josie's Cat

For myself and two kids, both girls aged 6 and 10.

I like the idea of dressing up at a fetival 'cos it's not something I would do by myself (though some may disagree on viewing my everyday attire) but with the kids I think it would be fun.

What can we go as?

They want to be mermaids and princesses of course, but anything a bit more original?

Thank you! B):)

Also if anyone has pics of previous Glasto fancy dress types please post them, I love the picture threads!

all go as pokemon :) Edit:...or Noddy Characters

though they may be a little young i dunno

Me and a few others plan on getting a large part of our glastonbury gear from random charity shops, so I guess I'll see what type of costumes i can muster from there. I know I have to get the most ridiculous frankly disgusting frilly/flower dress for the 'home made' prom the girls in our group want to do as they are missing theirs.

Edited by popcornmaster

That's a good costume! I think fancy dress should make you laugh or go "whaaa...?"

This is a good one I found, the party time link inspired me to have a search

http://www.joke.co.uk/showPart_large.asp?part=22247

I like the Pokemon idea, they do like Pokemon! The only character I know is Pikachu though, have to do some Saturday morning tv watching!

My daughter loves Abba thanks to Mamma Mia so I have a feeling we will have sparkly flares/catsuits packed in our bags! - its about time Bjorn Again played again! (and there is mention of them playing UK end of June so who knows!)

Ohhh - Futurama! I love that show, and oddly enough the drinking smoking wise (shiny metal) assed robot is the 6 yr old's favourite character!

I think she prefers him to Bart!

If you go as Zoidberg you HAVE to wibble across the tent/bar area at least once every twenty minutes or so, going "woop wooop woop wooop wooop" and clacking your claws together!

Ohhh - Futurama! I love that show, and oddly enough the drinking smoking wise (shiny metal) assed robot is the 6 yr old's favourite character!

I think she prefers him to Bart!

If you go as Zoidberg you HAVE to wibble across the tent/bar area at least once every twenty minutes or so, going "woop wooop woop wooop wooop" and clacking your claws together!