Noel Gallagher 4th headliner?

Guest bobby 11

I know a lot of people are getting sick of all the specualtion of the 4th headliner, but i was thinking about it last few days and noel gallagher does make some sense.

Firtsly hes english ticks off that criterea. I no its presumed that the 4th headliner will play before the boss, but could it possibly be on the friday night before neil young. Noel is a huge neil young fan covered hey hey, my my back around 2000ish at several gigs. Im sure noel said before last time they played glasto in 2004 if he could collaborate with anyone it would neil young, so could he possibly play before neil then come on for hey hey my my with him (well i can dream). Many people will say with oasis' ego they wouldn't play below anyone, but if it was a noel solo set he wouldnt be big enough to maybe be a full headliner due to no albums but still has all the oasis classics to play thus making him a joint headliner, and i think he would be willing to play below neil not the boss but if its friday night ye, as im sure oasis played below neil at a festival in buneos aires again around 2000. Combine this with the rumours of him playing a solo set last year, and a space in oasis touring schedule during glasto. And as ME said the 4th headliner hasnt been rumoured yet.

Now i no noel slagged off glasto this year and there was the jay-z farce but noel has said before how he enjoyed going to glasto and i had the feeling it was more liam who didnt enjoy playing there, and i no also if blur are headlining some will question would noel play 2nd headliner, but i might be wrong here but im sure there was some interview this last year where noel said he didn't really mind blur that much and it was all built up a lot by the media.

I know its a long shot but thought i might put it out there as it does make some sense, so tell me what you think.

Ah Come on people! What the hell here! Lets be real............There is now way Jose that Noel will be even at Glasto this year let alone play the bloody thing!! Lets cop on...........After the crap that came out of his trap over the last year about the festival.............The fact that they are doing their stadium tour thingy......and the fact that Blur are headling.................The only bet I would have regarding Him and Glasto this year is that he comes with some new tosh out of his "A" hole about the festival............Muppet!!

Ah Come on people! What the hell here! Lets be real............There is now way Jose that Noel will be even at Glasto this year let alone play the bloody thing!! Lets cop on...........After the crap that came out of his trap over the last year about the festival.............The fact that they are doing their stadium tour thingy......and the fact that Blur are headling.................The only bet I would have regarding Him and Glasto this year is that he comes with some new tosh out of his "A" hole about the festival............Muppet!!

it would be a dream come true if it happened. but i think that if it was going to happen, it would have been at last year's glasto as he was doing semi-acoustic gigs in 2007 (teenage cancer trust gig in london, and manchester verus cancer charity gig, as well as a few smaller venues).

what would he play? oasis songs probably :D:D

it would be a dream come true if it happened. but i think that if it was going to happen, it would have been at last year's glasto as he was doing semi-acoustic gigs in 2007 (teenage cancer trust gig in london, and manchester verus cancer charity gig, as well as a few smaller venues).

what would he play? oasis songs probably :D:D