2nd year...advice

Guest IRISHMANC

2009 will be my second Glasto, absolutely bloody loved it last year, went with 5 mates and we were basically on the piss/other substances for four days. It was awesome. We spent most of out time at jazz world, pyramid and john peel listenning to bands, meeting people and enjoying the weather! This year i want to experience more tho- didn't even get to shangri la or trash city last year. Also going with the missus-and a few mates- so wanna do more walking, sight seeing, take in different vibes, comedy,cinemas etc... Any advice on how to pack all this in along with seeing all the bands you wanna see? Stories on differences in your first two years and differences in going with mates/bird most appreciated also. Cannot wait already!

2009 will be my second Glasto, absolutely bloody loved it last year, went with 5 mates and we were basically on the piss/other substances for four days. It was awesome. We spent most of out time at jazz world, pyramid and john peel listenning to bands, meeting people and enjoying the weather! This year i want to experience more tho- didn't even get to shangri la or trash city last year. Also going with the missus-and a few mates- so wanna do more walking, sight seeing, take in different vibes, comedy,cinemas etc... Any advice on how to pack all this in along with seeing all the bands you wanna see? Stories on differences in your first two years and differences in going with mates/bird most appreciated also. Cannot wait already!
Edited by Langdale Wolf

My second Glasto this year too, had bloody incredible time last year.. and therefore not going with much of a different format! I am a bit of an energetic type so did do almost everything legal (hehe) - never been so sleep deprived in my whole life. I guess this year I'd like to explore the Green Futures / Croissant Neuf areas a bit more, spend more time on the other aspects of the fest. That said I'd find it hard to walk away from 24x7 music, so we'll see..!

My second Glasto this year too, had bloody incredible time last year.. and therefore not going with much of a different format! I am a bit of an energetic type so did do almost everything legal (hehe) - never been so sleep deprived in my whole life. I guess this year I'd like to explore the Green Futures / Croissant Neuf areas a bit more, spend more time on the other aspects of the fest. That said I'd find it hard to walk away from 24x7 music, so we'll see..!