Any generous ladies?

Guest Neeeeeedles

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some funny stuff here but his 'slags' comment and most definitely the rohypnol reference go way too far. Every time the comments flag a bit he rachets things up with a slightly more outrageous comment, so definitely a wind up. For what its worth I think the rohypnol comments should come out. It's just not a joking matter.

Rite only read the first 3 pages so dont know if this has been suggested.

Think we need 1000 T shirts printed with the photos on and a slogen

something like "HELP A BROTHER GET LAID"

not been on here for months glad i looked ths has made me laugh so much!

Edited by luus

It's just a half-joking lighthearted thread which made a few people chuckle, its such a shame that people can be so sensitive about little things. I'm pretty sure he never meant to cause any offence. People insult each other on this forum all the time and some would say that calling him a shite etc is worse than what he did.

It's just a half-joking lighthearted thread which made a few people chuckle, its such a shame that people can be so sensitive about little things. I'm pretty sure he never meant to cause any offence. People insult each other on this forum all the time and some would say that calling him a shite etc is worse than what he did.

Wow, I bet your friends hate you. You sound like Cook from Skins, the type who'd drag his friend into a brothel and pressure them into going with a woman.

Concentrate on yourself, yeah?

EDIT: Haven't read much of this thread so if it was a joke then its not funny :)

Edited by Joshuwarr

"the correct thing to do if someone is offended is apologise"

Well, not necessarily. If I say I don't believe in God for example, and that offends someone who DOES believe, should I apologise?

Or that I think keeping birds in cages is wrong, and this offends someone with loads of birds all held captive in teeny cages - should I apologise?

Sometimes you have to stand up for your principles, not mindlessly apologise if someone takes offence. Otherwise where does it end?

I think most comments were intended to be lighthearted and jokey. I doubt anyone will actually get date raped as a result of this thread.