Any generous ladies?

Guest Neeeeeedles

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still with Neeeeedles.

Went to a party tonight, and at some point me and my friends talked about licking a dogs arse, fingering the hosts Mum, licking her underage age daughters nipple, and all other stupid things.

In FRONT of another girl. Now she had the f**king sense to see that not only am I not gonna lick a dogs arsehole, nor am I gonna finger the hosts Mum or her youngest daughter. Or any other sort of weird shit. And she was easily able to find the funny side. Now either she's an incredible girl that I manna marry, or she's just not a reader of this forum.

It's called being a f**king kid. Get a shitting grip if you think the author Neeeedles is gonna go to Glasto with a syringe full of Rohypnol and a bloody needle stuck in the end, ready to pounce on the nearest two virgins he sees, all for his mates benefits.

Went to a party tonight, and at some point me and my friends talked about licking a dogs arse, fingering the hosts Mum, licking her underage age daughters nipple, and all other stupid things.

In FRONT of another girl. Now she had the f**king sense to see that not only am I not gonna lick a dogs arsehole, nor am I gonna finger the hosts Mum or her youngest daughter. Or any other sort of weird shit. And she was easily able to find the funny side. Now either she's an incredible girl that I manna marry, or she's just not a reader of this forum.

It's called being a f**king kid. Get a shitting grip if you think the author Neeeedles is gonna go to Glasto with a syringe full of Rohypnol and a bloody needle stuck in the end, ready to pounce on the nearest two virgins he sees, all for his mates benefits.

I suspect Neeeedles is just having a laugh trolling this forum. Whilst he is being deliberately provocative, in the manner of a good troll, he is not seemingly nasty either. I wouldn't take him at all seriously folks!

What a coincidence, I just happen to be going to Glastonbury with two generous lady friends (i.e. slags) who would love nothing more than getting away from the tedium of the festival for a night of awkward fumbling with an 18 year old virgin.

I was just thinking to myself "How will I ever help these slags to find suitable virgins?" when I stumbled on this thread! Problem solved!! How useful is the internet??!!

• 9 months later...
Totally agree! This is fantastic and it is good harmless fun. I'm actually rooting for you guys. Not quite sure you're gonna have any luck with the efest ladies after this thread though. Talk about just going for the Jaguar!!. You should try just chatting friendly to a girl first, instead of putting it on a plate like that. But hey what do I know?

Guest musiclove123

I would say after spedning a few days sweating, smelling and generally being pretty disgusting down below I wouldnt recommend sex at a festival. Unless you really dont care how you smell and you know the person well e.g it's your partner. Even then its pretty grim!