Springsteen to play Hyde Park

Guest mdp963

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This may of course be old hat to some ...but it is on the Hard Rock Calling Web site with this interesting quote

The Boss’ and the E Street Band will perform their first ever-festival appearance outside of the United States, at Hard Rock Calling 2009 in Hyde Park, London on June 28th
Edited by mdp963

This may of course be old hat to some ...but it is on the Hard Rock Calling Web site with this interesting quote

"The Boss’ and the E Street Band will perform their first ever-festival appearance outside of the United States, at Hard Rock Calling 2009 in Hyde Park, London on June 28th"

Anyone who believes it is an idiot.

http://www.brucespringsteen.net/live/index.html

it's the same old game as ever - they're trying to use this press release to undermine the idea he might be playing Glasto, to help ensure ticket sales for London.

I've amended the article on eFests to now read: According to the press release of this announcement, this will be "Bruce Springsteen’s first ever-festival appearance outside of the United States." Seeing as Bruce is playing the Pink Pop festival in Holland prior to Hard Rock Calling, that claim is bull.

it's the same old game as ever - they're trying to use this press release to undermine the idea he might be playing Glasto, to help ensure ticket sales for London.

I've amended the article on eFests to now read: According to the press release of this announcement, this will be "Bruce Springsteen’s first ever-festival appearance outside of the United States." Seeing as Bruce is playing the Pink Pop festival in Holland prior to Hard Rock Calling, that claim is bull.

I'm sure he'll still play not that i'm bothered i'm going to see Franz Ferdinand instead.

But i'm suprised he hasn't given himself a days rest, if the gig was 2 days away nobody would blink an eyelid, but having them 2 days in a row does introduce a small element of doubt, especially in the minds of people who bought tickets just for Bruce.

But then again Eavis did say he wasn't releasing the names of the headliners as they had they had there own gigs to sell out first, this is now true of bruce & blur