Springsteen to play Hyde Park

Guest mdp963

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interview with Steve van Zandt in todays Guardian suggests shows in London and Manchester...no word about Glasto though....why didnt the bl**dy interviewer ask him!!!!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2009/feb/1...uce-springsteen

aaarrrgghhhh!!!

it's in the Guardian ..... so the interviewer might well have asked and might well have been told Glastonbury. But the Guardian are not going to give away what they're likely to get to exclusively announce, are they? :rolleyes:

I think by Manchester they meant Manchester, Tennessee which is where the Bonnaroo Festival takes place. I'd be surprised to see Manchester, Lancashire getting a visit once Harvey's got his act together and announced some proper Bruce gigs where we can queue all day long to get in the pit to stand in front of the stage and be entertained by nothing in particular before Bruce takes the stage.

I don't know wether this has been said before but I've been listening to a repeat of the colin murray show on radio 1 where in the middle colin says "Oh yeah and what about the boss, He's playing at g...g...g... some festival in the UK!" He obviously meant glastonbury!

Uber exited now!

Cheers,

BlackHole2006

I don't know wether this has been said before but I've been listening to a repeat of the colin murray show on radio 1 where in the middle colin says "Oh yeah and what about the boss, He's playing at g...g...g... some festival in the UK!" He obviously meant glastonbury!

Uber exited now!

Cheers,

BlackHole2006

Was at Old Trafford Last year for Bruce - should of heard the disapproving murmur when he unveiled a Man Utd Shirt, guess even Bruce makes mistakes. Old Trafford full of Bruce fans does not mean full of Man Utd fans hahaha

I did a good disapproving murmur as a Liverpool fan

He did play Old Trafford Cricket Ground in 2003 - Take That are playing there at the end of June

Edited by ferraristu

I think by Manchester they meant Manchester, Tennessee which is where the Bonnaroo Festival takes place. I'd be surprised to see Manchester, Lancashire getting a visit once Harvey's got his act together and announced some proper Bruce gigs where we can queue all day long to get in the pit to stand in front of the stage and be entertained by nothing in particular before Bruce takes the stage.
Edited by Joe_

Was at Old Trafford Last year for Bruce - should of heard the disapproving murmur when he unveiled a Man Utd Shirt, guess even Bruce makes mistakes. Old Trafford full of Bruce fans does not mean full of Man Utd fans hahaha

I did a good disapproving murmur as a Liverpool fan

He did play Old Trafford Cricket Ground in 2003 - Take That are playing there at the end of June

"which city is biggest" is always going to be a pointless argument, as there's no consistent measuring.

I live in Nottingham, which suffers more than most in this respect - by any reasonable standard over half a million people live here, but for various reasons, mostly quirks of oddly defined local government boundries the population is usually quoted as less than half that.