If Michael Eavis gave you a budget to organise a new area of the festival...

Guest Joshuwarr

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A zoo. with animals you could cuddle, and some animals you could just look at and go "whoooaaaa look at THAT!"

A shark tunnel with rays and beautiful fish and sharks so you could walk under it.

But it would have to be properly protected from dweebs trying to tap the glass or startle the creatures.

Edited by Josie's Cat

Out of interest, which festivals are AC/DC playing this year? :lol:

There are plenty of other festivals to see all types of music at - that's not really an argument not to have them at Glasto. Furthermore, the original question was if ME gave you a budget to organise a nw area .... and that's my answer.

I'd love to see The Answer at Glasto actually. Preachin' is a brilliant song and I'm looking forward to hearing the new album.

I'm just happy that Oasis and Radiohead aren't playing. Cheered me right up that has.

A folky tolky area. Done out like a folk club, free mike sessions in the day and up and coming and established folksters later.

Aron jumpers, fake beards, and big wizard walking sticks optional.

Rocking chairs and swinging porch seats at the back.

Real ale, lots of fiddly diddly, but not too much hey nonny nonny!

The line up would be, Christy Moore, Billy Bragg, Noah and the Whale, Laura Marling, Frank Turner, Jim Moray, Bellowhead, The Demon Barbers, Damien Dempsey plus many many more

I'd build and inimate dungeon

it would be fully equipped with floggers, swings and a wet area

no piercing and no fire play

there would be a full range of fetish wear - it would be compulsory to dress correctly

for those who want to take part in role there will be a separate area to act out as you wish

so, i wonder if ME would give me my £20k?

there would be a full range of fetish wear - it would be compulsory to dress correctly

for those who want to take part in role there will be a separate area to act out as you wish

I'd have a Cannabis field/ Smokers field. There'd be plants growing freely( providing its sunny) and dotted around the field i'd have chill tents playin chill out choons with bongs freely availible. There would be munchy tents selling good munchy grub and a small stage with various artists playin all manor of muzac to suit all potheads needs. This would be a 24hr field with camping area for those of us who can never get enough. Wouldn't have any beer tents in the field just Milkshakes n other munchie type drinks.

I'd have a beach area. Loads of sand, deck chairs, an ice cream van there. Some water to go paddling in (just incase people haven't got fed up of wading through Glastonbury). A merry-go-round there somewhere too. Would be good to relax on when it's boiling hot.