Turin Brakes?

Guest Funkfarley

i think that was 2003.

the reason i remember is that it was one of the very few days that once i got to it, i actually just stayed at the pyramid all day.

jimmy cliff, polyphonic spree, turin brakes, supergrass, flaming lips, radiohead.

lovely day , lovely day, lovely day that was :)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
it wasnt to start with, if you remember correctly youll recollect that it rained and was quite cloudy in the morning.

it even rained a little at the start of jimmy cliff's set.

but that Glasto Magic is never far away, and i remember him starting 'i can see clearly now' and it stopped raining.

by the time he got to 'harder they come' the clouds had all but dissapeared and it was up around 75 degrees.

they should have jimmy there every year, every time it looks like rain just wheel him out :P

lovely addition.

very pleased to see them back there, and not really clashing with anyone im desperate to see.

couple in the red flag and then the brakes. lovely afternoon

• 1 month later...
it wasnt to start with, if you remember correctly youll recollect that it rained and was quite cloudy in the morning.

it even rained a little at the start of jimmy cliff's set.

but that Glasto Magic is never far away, and i remember him starting 'i can see clearly now' and it stopped raining.

by the time he got to 'harder they come' the clouds had all but dissapeared and it was up around 75 degrees.

they should have jimmy there every year, every time it looks like rain just wheel him out ;)