The View

Guest Red Day

Last minute thing but went to see them last night and they were p1ss poor.

Couldn't hear a word because the guitars were at 11, Kyle boy looked like he couldn't be arsed being there and overall a truely $hite gig. :rolleyes:

Hope they are missed out from this years line up.

Last minute thing but went to see them last night and they were p1ss poor.

Couldn't hear a word because the guitars were at 11, Kyle boy looked like he couldn't be arsed being there and overall a truely $hite gig. :rolleyes:

Hope they are missed out from this years line up.

Agreed, I went and saw them just before Christmas and left the gig completely disappointed. He was just really arsey and arrogant and didnt seem to give a toss that people had paid to go and see them. They need to buck up and remember its the people who go and see them live that pay for their music and line their pockets. Wouldn't waste my money again that's for sure.

I've posted this already on another thread, but....

For such a "high profile" band, to have two lead singles off a new album get nowhere near the top 40, then, have said album drop out of the Top 10 like a lead weight on the second week of release despite positive reviews (don't album sales normally increase anyway if touring??) must be a bit disconcerting.