Openair Cinema - film preferences

Guest Funkfarley

What you wanna watch late on the wed / thurs night if you wandered over to the cinema?

One of our group in 07 had eaten too many herbal brownies and had to leave the ghostbusters screening cos he couldn't see straight...then had tp make his way back all the way to Pennards!! Oh how we laughed.

I would love to see the Goonies!! :lol:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what movies they've played in the past, but I'd guess Rocky Horror would be a good time.

I have a surreal memory of watching 'Sin City' in the Cinema Field on the Saturday night in 2003?

It must have been somewhere around 3am when I arrived exhausted from a long day's partying.

I hadn't planned to stay as was on my way back to my tent which was very close to the Cinema Field.

I started watching then found an abandoned tarpaulin and wrapped myself up in that to keep warm.

There were only a handful of people about and it was a really magical Glasto memory for me. :rolleyes:

Edited by DaveMac