Springsteen confirmed

Guest Winston Legthigh

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think some fans of acts are obsessive but i am obsessive about music in general i would rabidly defend any legitimate talented act being attacked by people just going for it to upset or make themselves look cool...i would obssess about hundreds of acts, Radiohead...Springsteen...Strummer...Dylan....Marley...Guthrie....Beatles....Who

...Kinks...Levellers..........Motorhead....The Specials...Pink Floyd....BB King....Franz Ferdinand....Snow Patrol....Faithless....Ozrics....U2....Joy Divsion....Dead Kennedies....Buzzcocks....Led Zep....

mindless... cute...

if you really want to equate this to god botherers, what you and the other non-believers ( :lol: ) are doing, is the equivelant of hanging around the church on Sunday, and nit picking with the punters who are happy enough with what they have, but you seem to have trouble accepting, and pretty much telling them they're wrong... :O

Edited by sifimaster

as I say, songs are pretty important to me too, but a performance is what I want from a live show. A great performance can make up for ordinary songs (Wild Thing by Hendrix for example), but a lacklustre performance will never be compensated by great songs (his Bobness..??)... for me

i think some fans of acts are obsessive but i am obsessive about music in general i would rabidly defend any legitimate talented act being attacked by people just going for it to upset or make themselves look cool...i would obssess about hundreds of acts, Radiohead...Springsteen...Strummer...Dylan....Marley...Guthrie....Beatles....Who

...Kinks...Levellers..........Motorhead....The Specials...Pink Floyd....BB King....Franz Ferdinand....Snow Patrol....Faithless....Ozrics....U2....Joy Divsion....Dead Kennedies....Buzzcocks....Led Zep....

Edited by alframsey

As usual with the headliners, if you like him, go and see him. If you don't, don't. If you are unsure, I would recommend you seeing him but that is just my opinion. Simple as.

he one thing that is complete rubbish is the whole Americana, tubthumping thing that has been spouted by numerous people on this thread. This is just misinformed nonsence. If you don't like him, fair enough.

Well I dont give a shit what anyone thinks ! He has been the the soundtrack to my life since I was 15, am now 40. Have seen him 12 times live, Have always wanted to go to Glastonbury, have watched it on TV with a bottle of wine so many times wishing I was there !!

Well guess what - 2009

Finally get my wish - am going to Glastonbury

Will be seeing my hero

Only thing is - my mate kate who I am going with thinks he is a shortarse American tit - so I have had to concede all other band choices to her hehe

Anyhow - I think people take themselves a little seriously sometimes!!

Intend to have the time of my life xx

Maybe even better than seeing Micheal Schumacher winning his last ever European race at Monza in 2006 ???

F*ck me - I cannot wait

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by ferraristu

Well I dont give a shit what anyone thinks ! He has been the the soundtrack to my life since I was 15, am now 40. Have seen him 12 times live, Have always wanted to go to Glastonbury, have watched it on TV with a bottle of wine so many times wishing I was there !!

Well guess what - 2009

Finally get my wish - am going to Glastonbury

Will be seeing my hero

Only thing is - my mate kate who I am going with thinks he is a shortarse American tit - so I have had to concede all other band choices to her hehe

Anyhow - I think people take themselves a little seriously sometimes!!

Intend to have the time of my life xx

Maybe even better than seeing Micheal Schumacher winning his last ever European race at Monza in 2007 ???

F*ck me - I cannot wait

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx