Orbital definitely not playing

Guest mozzy

Bad news for connoisseurs of quality beeps & loops: 6 Music 6.30 news played a clip of an interview with Phil Hartnoll where he said Glastonbury is apparently now "too corporate'' (his exact words) in comparison to the early days & consequently Orbital wont be playing.

Looks like all the great memories of them at Glastonbury are going to stay just that.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad news for connoisseurs of quality beeps & loops: 6 Music 6.30 news played a clip of an interview with Phil Hartnoll where he said Glastonbury is apparently now "too corporate'' (his exact words) in comparison to the early days & consequently Orbital wont be playing.

Looks like all the great memories of them at Glastonbury are going to stay just that.

yeah, I;m a bit fed up tonight, there's not a single name mentioned so far that's excited me, plus the leftfield is gone. Ahhh, I dunno, I know I'll have a good time, I just wish there was some acts I could really get enthusiastic about. It's more than the music, I do understsnd that, but the music is part of it too.

Hubbie will be gutted! Can anyone give me an idea what Big Chill is like?

yeah, I;m a bit fed up tonight, there's not a single name mentioned so far that's excited me, plus the leftfield is gone. Ahhh, I dunno, I know I'll have a good time, I just wish there was some acts I could really get enthusiastic about. It's more than the music, I do understsnd that, but the music is part of it too.