The libertines for next year

Guest mike99

Hey guys,

I'm sorry Mike99, you were wrong I was right. Excuse me for my ignorance.

I've founed a website which backs up your evidence here, it's really popular

for line up information, rumours and stuff like that. Last year they announced

Jay-Z way before anyone else did.

Anyway rambling on a bit, I founed an interesting article on this website saying

that the libertines are about 99.9% confirmed, if your a fan of the band and want

them to play at glasto, read this:

News Link

Cheers,

BlackHole2006

Only because the touts nabbed them all! The amount of unsold tickts outside the MEN was embarrassing. I'm probably one of their biggest fans though and still didn't go just because of the venue. Anyway, I meant headlining the Other stage and correct me if I'm wrong but early evening on the Pyramid would normally put you at either 3rd or 4th on the bill.

The debate was whether they'd headline the pyramid which you've agreed with me on. Not a cat in hell's chance. I think Pete and Carl would rather play the smaller stages as a suprise anyway hence the JP and Park comments. Pete's played the Park two years on the trot and Carl did Leftfield last year. DPTs bombed on Pyramid and Babyshamble bombed on the Other Stage.

Hey guys,

I'm sorry Mike99, you were wrong I was right. Excuse me for my ignorance.

I've founed a website which backs up your evidence here, it's really popular

for line up information, rumours and stuff like that. Last year they announced

Jay-Z way before anyone else did.

Anyway rambling on a bit, I founed an interesting article on this website saying

that the libertines are about 99.9% confirmed, if your a fan of the band and want

them to play at glasto, read this:

News Link

Cheers,

BlackHole2006

Which I never quite understood cos they were more Libsy than Shambles are! I guess Pete and Carl brought different things to the show but DPTs just felt like a half band. Decent enough tunes but not a lot of passion and, in general, poor lyrics. Didn't like it when Anthony harped up on the singing either as it just reminds me that he effectively replaced Pete. I don't think Carl's been the same since the break up whereas Pete's gone from enemy of the press and public to a hero all over the place! Good on him!