no kasabian

Guest rhysieg

(so far anyway)

totally gutted, there my favourite live band.

guess they are hoping the new album really lands well so they can get a headline slot at a major festie (thats the only reason i can see for them not doing a major festival this year or last year)

but with keane, snow patrol, franz ferdinand, kaiserchiefs, razorlight and the likes new albums all failing, well not failing just missing expectations, could kasabian share the same fate? i hope not as the new tunes sound so brilliant (anybody found themselves singing along to fast fuse on fifa 09?)

I know how weird is that, its the closest show to where they're from and also why haven't they ever gone back to headline SSW in Leicester, especailly as they have come out and said they don't want to do the major festivals this year

I just can't understand that group sometimes

I know how weird is that, its the closest show to where they're from and also why haven't they ever gone back to headline SSW in Leicester, especailly as they have come out and said they don't want to do the major festivals this year

I just can't understand that group sometimes