Lets swap Snow Patrol for Kasabian

Guest Rhyscot

snow patrol are crap, there must have been a few thousand close to suicide in 07. i saw people crying to chasing cars, i knew i wasent the only one suffering while waiting for foo's.

kasabian however were the best band of 06 & 07 imo. absolutely brilliant, i feel sorry for oasis, theyre going to be outclassed at their own shows all summer.

Edited by rhysieg

I normally can't stand listening to Snow Patrol but they were OK live and suprised me last time I saw them. Still not a fan but I didn't feel the need to kill myself, which was a bonus.

That time they were on before the Foos so I'm sure they can manage being on before Oasis. Dave Grohl took the piss out them a bit aswell which was quality.

just coz i like snow patrol! i like alot of other music, hence the bands listed in my sig, final straw is my fav album because it is more upbeat. the last 2 albums have been quite laid back, chilled. which isnt amazing tbh they do have good tracks thou.

It's interesting that you think only girls should like Snow Patrol, I like Snow Patrol and I love punk and hard rock music so I must be in denial... Then again I have eclectic tastes and listen to anything that I can play (being a guitarist, bass player, drummer and keyboard player). Maybe you should try expanding your horizons and listening to a few more genres - who knows you might end up liking BB King.

I was at V 2007 (and have been to most V Festivals), Snow Patrol were good, Kasabian were good up until they started ponsing around the stage telling people 'not to mess with my band' its the kind of mothercare gangster stuff I expected from weaker bands, kind of spoilt the whole set for me. Also a couple of their songs sucked - Shoot The Runner was good though. For the record I also have Kasabian albums and like some of their songs, but they weren't my pick of V '07 (that would be Mr Grohl as 606 and the Foos).

It's interesting that you think only girls should like Snow Patrol, I like Snow Patrol and I love punk and hard rock music so I must be in denial... Then again I have eclectic tastes and listen to anything that I can play (being a guitarist, bass player, drummer and keyboard player). Maybe you should try expanding your horizons and listening to a few more genres - who knows you might end up liking BB King.

I was at V 2007 (and have been to most V Festivals), Snow Patrol were good, Kasabian were good up until they started ponsing around the stage telling people 'not to mess with my band' its the kind of mothercare gangster stuff I expected from weaker bands, kind of spoilt the whole set for me. Also a couple of their songs sucked - Shoot The Runner was good though. For the record I also have Kasabian albums and like some of their songs, but they weren't my pick of V '07 (that would be Mr Grohl as 606 and the Foos).