WE WANT ROLF

Guest The Badger Bites Back

Sounding more hopeful. Jazzworld? I assumed that he would get a pyramid slot (Shakin' Stevens last year or perhaps Sunday afternoon) THe crowd for him last time was huge (apperently) and I am not sure the Jazzworld is big enough. Would be cool though - laying on the grass in the sunshine with a cider in your hand and the wobbleboard going at full pelt......

it was the biggest crowd for any act that year (2002 I think).

I'd be surprised if they put him on any stage other than the Pyramid bearing in mind the above, as they tried him in the Avalon Tent a year or two before and it was so packed you couldn't even get in the field!

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 sec i will have a chat see were we stand with Rolf

*picks phone up*

Yo Mr eavis is that you , Yeah its me Karl from Bolton again , remember i rang you last week about the Blue situation , hello Mr Eavis .... hello HELLO

* dials again*

Hi there again I think there is a problem with the line .. we seem to have gotten cut off , anyway listen up W.T.F. is going on with Rolf just get him booked , what do you mean he is an aussie w*nker , you cant say that its Rolf he is a god .

Eh health and saftey say he cant bring his wobble board and them bouncing kangaroos in the croud are a hazzard ... cant you not give them a bung , you know a bung , NOT A BONG F.F.S. .... drop the H&S men a bit of wonga ..... WONGA NOT KONGA , i think all them years of loud music have messed your ears up

Hello Hello HEllo Mr E you there

Edited by karlpowell

To OP 'The Badger Bites Back' - your wish appears to be granted sir !

See other thread *HERE*- Saturday apparently !

Great news :lol:

Edited by DaveMac

now we need to start a "we want orbital thread" this one worked a treat