bit of a random question....

Guest xxdancingqueenxx

Do you only come alive at night? :) I think there were showers last year so probably will be. Not 100% sure if they were there mind you. Never used a shower at a festival, baby wipes + 5 litre bottle of freezing water over the head cleans+wakens ya up! :lol:

There are normally fairly big ques for them at other festivals so it's a waste of good drinking time

none last year that i was aware of, according to the rockness website tho there's showers in vip camping this year

What you do is fill one of these.....

jerry%20can.jpg

.....strip down and tip over head. 5 litres of ice cold water both cleans and wakes you up lol can use shampoo if you like. I have been doing that ever since I started going to festivals.

If you like you could punch holes in the cap to creat a shower effect lol get somebody to hold it above your head and hey presto your own shower!

Edited by BenchBuddah

If you like you could punch holes in the cap to creat a shower effect lol get somebody to hold it above your head and hey presto your own shower!

What you do is fill one of these.....

jerry%20can.jpg

.....strip down and tip over head. 5 litres of ice cold water both cleans and wakes you up lol can use shampoo if you like. I have been doing that ever since I started going to festivals.

Should get your whole group to take one each + a paddling pool

I didn't see any showers last year...

For all you ladies (and some men :lol: ) I highly recommend dry shampoo called Batiste for greasy hair.

Works a treat.

But buy it at least 2 months in advance, sells out v.quickly in festival season. Get it from Boots etc.

For all you ladies (and some men :lol: ) I highly recommend dry shampoo called Batiste for greasy hair.

Works a treat.

But buy it at least 2 months in advance, sells out v.quickly in festival season. Get it from Boots etc.

Works a treat.

Sexy, rustic look? lol :rolleyes: