2 many djs?

Guest Sonofjackass

I would say that they are the headliner

To be honest, its a bit surprising as they aren't exactly huge, and in terms of past Arena headliners MGMT and 2 Many DJs are poor in terms of size, but both have credibility and should put on a good show

To answer your other question yes 2 Many DJs are Soulwax, except Soulwax are the band and 2Many DJs are them as DJs

Would have been nice to have got them to do double duty and perform as Soulwax also, but I guess thats just greedy

David and Stephen Dewaele are 2manydjs. They are also 2 of the members of Soulwax.

Not quite the same thing but the creative inspiration for the both of them comes from the same people.

Also 2manydjs are credited with being 2 of the most technically gifted djs on earth and are hugely influential in the dance music industry and music as a whole, probably more so than the likes of Chemical Brothers, Groove Armada etc. Granted they are not as big as those but will put on a hell of a show I assure you.

Edited by BenchBuddah

i reckon it's gonna be a sneaky one, and that Soulwax will be the dance headliner at Reading, so they've got away with playing both by doing 2many at V and Soulwax as R/L. it's just a guess, but i can see it happening

2manydj's may not be big but my god they are the BEST dance act on the planet right now.

In response to what kind of set they'll play, download "As Heard On Radio Soulwax Part II" this is the type of thing they do.

Seen both them and Chem Bros twice and 2many have come out on top both times, a great live act.

2manydj's may not be big but my god they are the BEST dance act on the planet right now.

In response to what kind of set they'll play, download "As Heard On Radio Soulwax Part II" this is the type of thing they do.

Seen both them and Chem Bros twice and 2many have come out on top both times, a great live act.