Absolute Radio on Tuesday 28th April.

Guest Dannny

Obviously V are credit crunching this year

They've probably spent shit loads on Oasis and The Killers and a fair whack on Snow Patrol, Keane, Fatboy, The Specials, Razorlight and thought f**k it, we'll sell out lets just fill the rest of the line up with cheaper acts

15th year anniversary next year, I hope they're saving it for that! they're up against 40th anniversary of Glasto, which will obviously look far better in terms of the ammount of acts, but I still think V will have a belter of a line up next year

I haven't listened to Absolute, and I don't plan to

Im guessing Neil isn't going to be sent the press release now until tomorrow morning

Its already been leaked and still they're holding back on announcing it, V are utterly useless, and the ammount of acts getting announced they could have easily split this into two announcements and announced half of it 3 weeks ago

Lazy, lazy, lazy

Obviously V are credit crunching this year

They've probably spent shit loads on Oasis and The Killers and a fair whack on Snow Patrol, Keane, Fatboy, The Specials, Razorlight and thought f**k it, we'll sell out lets just fill the rest of the line up with cheaper acts

15th year anniversary next year, I hope they're saving it for that! they're up against 40th anniversary of Glasto, which will obviously look far better in terms of the ammount of acts, but I still think V will have a belter of a line up next year