NDubz

Guest PaulDavis

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am no N-Dubz fan and won't be seeing them but am sure whatever stage they play it will be packed. Don't really get the arguement against them as you got another 3 stages to see someone else.

This is a fairly big change in opinion isn’t it?, now everythings 'ok'?

For the past 2 months you’ve been slating the line-up more than anybody. You even went as far as producing your own line-up, to prove your point?.

…and however hard you try to hide it, ultimately your girlfriend does have a shit taste in music too. :D

It never fails to amaze me how people get so upset by one band/group/singer whatever. Seriously, if you don't like N-Dubz, I am pretty sure there will be someone else to see and it will narrow down the chances of a clash.

I am going to Download in 3 weeks and because I like so many bands on the bill I have a ridiculous amount of clashes to deal with. (It's doing my tiny blonde head in!) I never have this at V because there are less acts I want to see.

Just live with the fact that people have different tastes in music. I happen to like N-Dubz. But I love lots of different kinds of music. Hence I am going to V Festival and Download!!

Now, I suggest that we all just deal with the fact that people will be running around with funny hats on squealing "na-na-ni" and love it, or look the other way.

Love and hugs!

B x

It never fails to amaze me how people get so upset by one band/group/singer whatever. Seriously, if you don't like N-Dubz, I am pretty sure there will be someone else to see and it will narrow down the chances of a clash.

I am going to Download in 3 weeks and because I like so many bands on the bill I have a ridiculous amount of clashes to deal with. (It's doing my tiny blonde head in!) I never have this at V because there are less acts I want to see.

Just live with the fact that people have different tastes in music. I happen to like N-Dubz. But I love lots of different kinds of music. Hence I am going to V Festival and Download!!

Now, I suggest that we all just deal with the fact that people will be running around with funny hats on squealing "na-na-ni" and love it, or look the other way.

Love and hugs!

B x

I think the moment I realised that V was up for me last year, was when on the way into the Arena on the Saturday AM, I saw a girl shining up her hand bag!!

Rather Pretentious nobbers, than vain airheads, there to be seen not to listen

(not that Im suggesting that you are one necessarilly Cheetara, it was just that the hair straitening comment reminded me of that moment)

As already previousy established, I am a lady.

Hmmm, epic fail.... oh god I can't cope with the insults... I didn't realise V pulled such pretentious nobbers.

It's a pop group, they aren't entirely serious, and they aren't the best band in the world, get over it, there are plenty of acts playing that I don't care for, that I think are shíte, that I would rather pull my eyelashes out than see, but a lot of you want to see. I don't call you all 'epic fails'.A few bands I don't like aren't going to ruin my weekend, or stop me from wanting to go to V ever again. I'm still worrying about how I'm going to keep my hair straight for the weekend.

Get over it and calm down before you give yourself a nose bleed.

*cries*

Stop picking on me for liking crap pop music! I can't help it!

Well I can, I just choose not to take it all too seriously. I dare you to go watch them and see that akshually they are great entertainers, even if all you wanna do is laugh at the one in the silly hat. Her off them is quite cute as well...

I was in a pub yesterday (the Ropewalk in Brum...if you're ever in there have a pint of Old Thumper...lovely!) and the music was great...Charaltans, Aretha Franklin etc...brilliant! Then, all of a sudden, the N-Dubz album come on...now, I'm not overly familiar with their body of work...but I know it was them because every song seemed to consist of them namechecking themselves over what sounded like the combined noise of a car alarm and a cat rubbing its scrotum over a cheese grater...

I was in a pub yesterday (the Ropewalk in Brum...if you're ever in there have a pint of Old Thumper...lovely!) and the music was great...Charaltans, Aretha Franklin etc...brilliant! Then, all of a sudden, the N-Dubz album come on...now, I'm not overly familiar with their body of work...but I know it was them because every song seemed to consist of them namechecking themselves over what sounded like the combined noise of a car alarm and a cat rubbing its scrotum over a cheese grater...

I'm not overly familiar with their body of work...but I know it was them because every song seemed to consist of them namechecking themselves over what sounded like the combined noise of a car alarm and a cat rubbing its scrotum over a cheese grater...