Your rough plan

Guest Kowalski

Not entirely sure who's clashing with who but I'll be hoping for...

Friday - The Aliens --> The Flaming Lips --> Jazzie B

Saturday - Sneaky Sound System --> Detroit Social Club --> Steve Mason --> Frightened Rabbit --> Filthy Dukes / Alabama 3 --> Super Furry Animals --> Orbital --> Furry Sounds

Sunday - Japanese Popstars --> The Whip --> Zane Lowe --> James Murphy & Pat Mahoney --> Soulwax --> The Prodigy / James Murphy & Pat Mahoney --> Andrew Weatherall

There could be some nasty clashes for me :P

I've not even got a rough plan! There is nothing im that fussed about on Friday or Saturday. So im just going to let the flow take me. Sunday I think im going to get clashes. The Whip, Soulwax, Biffy, Prodigy. Wanted to see Pat Mahoney/James Murphy but wont be over fussed about clashing with that now as Pat Mahoney is doing their Special Disco Version at Snafu in Aberdeen the Saturday before Rockness.

mine looks roughly something like this....

Friday - Cagedbaby; Flaming Lips; Jazzie B

Saturday - Annie Mac; Crookers; Dizzee Rascal; Orbital/Basement Jaxx; DJ Mehdi/Busy P (will one or both of these be on after orbital/jaxx????)

Sunday - Alex Metric; Zane Lowe/Herve; James Murphy & Pat Mahoney; Soulwax; Prodigy; Riton/Andrew Weatherall

There seems to be a lot of potential clashes for what i wanna see. i wanna see erol alkan, one of the mylo sets, scratch perverts, toddla t and some others but ive done a realistic kinda plan above

I think its a waste of time seeing Mylo live. He disappoints me every time! Saw him in April or March at the SoCo party. there was a small DJ on before him who no one even knew and he was 100x better.

was that with his live band or dj set? ive seen the live band a few times and theyre watchable, but never seen him DJing. downloaded a couple of his sets and they sound alright. i won't be gutted if i miss him tho, not at all

Hopefully without clashing:

Friday - CagedBaby, Dub Pistols, The Flaming Lips & Funk D'Void

Flaming Lips possibly the best stage show ever, saw them at Lollapalooza '06, their insane.

Saturday - Steve Mason, Alabama 3/Filthy Dukes, Super Furry Animals, Mylo, DJ Yoda, Pete Tong, Basement Jaxx, Orbital

Basement Jaxx/Orbital? Do they clash, gona have to see the Hartnoll Brothers if they do :P

Sunday - The Japanese Popstars, Scratch Perverts, Layo & Bushwacka, Pendulum, Soulwax, The Prodigy.

Happy Days!! :lol:

Anyone know when they release the actual times or do we have to wait till we get there? ;)

Friday - Aliens, Flaming Lips, probably off to the Rizla or Soco

Saturday - Sneaky Sound System, DJ Yoda, Annie Mac, Crookers, Dizzee Rascal, Orbital, Super Furry Animals, Furry Sounds. Hopefully some stuff on the Ed Banger stage inbetween.

Sunday - Japanese Popstars, The Whip, Scratch Perverts, James Murphy and Pat Mahoney, Optimo, Soulwax, Erol Alkan, Prodigy.

I'm expecting plenty of clashes as well!

Edited by rexclark81

As long as I dont miss Soulwax, Crookers, Japanese Popstars and sum Ed Banger stuff Il just be goin wiv the flow, always turns out better than a planned weekend imo