Orbital Set

Guest Window Licker

Can't believe I get the chance to see them play live, thought I never would after they finished up in 2004. Really lookin forward to it now, reckon its gonna be a massive highlight of the weekend.

Gona be drivin up through Belfast in the wee hours of friday morning, guess what song I'll be listening to :blink:

Can't believe I get the chance to see them play live, thought I never would after they finished up in 2004. Really lookin forward to it now, reckon its gonna be a massive highlight of the weekend.

Gona be drivin up through Belfast in the wee hours of friday morning, guess what song I'll be listening to :blink:

I'm sure its going to be electric! Seen them in around 2000 at the Corn Exgane in Edinburgh, i thought that would be my last so was well pleased when i saw they reformed and were playing dates including Rockness. I wonder if they will record any new material then... they really are one of the best dance acts ever!

I'm sure its going to be electric! Seen them in around 2000 at the Corn Exgane in Edinburgh, i thought that would be my last so was well pleased when i saw they reformed and were playing dates including Rockness. I wonder if they will record any new material then... they really are one of the best dance acts ever!

I doubt they will have any new material. They hardly need any with the back catalogue they have.

Chime, Halcyon, Belfast, Nothing Left, Frenetic, The Box, Transient, Tunnel Vision, You Lot, Are We Here.... The list just keeps going.

Hopefully Basement Jaxx don't clash :lol: , don't want to miss them either, amazing live act

I think I'll be in the same boat with you on that, I've seen both the Jaxx and Furries before, and whilst their both amazing live nothings getting in the way of seeing the Hartnoll Brothers.

Ya might be right about the possibility of new material, you never know they might go down the same road as the prodigy and bring out another bangin album. Heres hoping anyway.

If your interested you should check out Phil and Pauls solo ventures, both of their stuff is very good! :(

I've got one of Phils solo albums and you're right it is excellent, some Orbitalesque (?) moments on there but fairly chilled too, more guitar based too if i remember.

Seen Phil Hartnoll play dj sets a couple of times too and i love the kind of stuff he plays.

Getting shivers up my spine just thinking about seeing them live again!

I think I'll be in the same boat with you on that, I've seen both the Jaxx and Furries before, and whilst their both amazing live nothings getting in the way of seeing the Hartnoll Brothers.

Ya might be right about the possibility of new material, you never know they might go down the same road as the prodigy and bring out another bangin album. Heres hoping anyway.

If your interested you should check out Phil and Pauls solo ventures, both of their stuff is very good! :)

Edited by blackg1000

Orbital have a got a new album coming out on June 9th titled 'Orbital 20'. Its a collection of all their greatest hits. The tracklisting is frickin awesome and I reckon a taster of what to expect when they play Rockness. Its out just in time for Rockness so I'll have that blasting on the way up. Cannot f**king wait to see them.

Disc: 1

1. Chime (Live Style Mix)

2. Belfast

3. Satan

4. Halcyon (Tom Middleton Re-model)*

5. Lush 3

6. Impact (Live from Royal Albert Hall)*

7. Are We Here (Who Are They?)

8. The Box

9. Nothing Left (Much Ado About Nothing Left)

10. One Perfect Sunrise (Radio Edit)

Disc: 2

1. Omen

2. Choice

3. The Naked And The Dead

4. Sad But True

5. Style

6. Funny Break (One Is Enough)

7. The Girl With The Sun In Her Head

8. Remind (Live from New York)*

9. Lush (Herve's 'Tree and Leaf' Remix)*

10. Impact (The Earth Is Burning)

:lol:

Lush and Impact will be simply mindblowing.