any more updates?

Guest currie_gregor

Can't see many more names being added other than the Go North tent and some acts that have confirmed on their myspace page but are not on the official line up (Justin Robertson, Burn the Negative etc...).

There are 92 acts confirmed according to the last.fm event for this.

This board really needs more threads like this.

Anyone who is waiting for more acts to be announced please post a new thread slating the organisation skills of the people behind the festival.

Also can we have some more threads about the VIP Camping.

Probably doesn't need anymore threads like this but the fact that there are so many shows that people are getting frustrated that the updates havn't been happening. Even if noone else is being added it would help stop the stupid rumours if we got a an update highlighting & explaing changes rather than being told nothing which is pretty much what we've got just now with only 3 more weeks to go! Couple of additions for the Friday would be nice as its looking kinda bare the now! :(

I always find it rather amusing when people say that. If this exchange was face to face I would ask you to name me ANY other type of wit.

But alas no, we are on the internet. And you are merely a click away from a google degree. So instead I shall simply respond - SUCK MY DICK FAGGOT.

Edited by Piratebhoy

I dont reckon you will get anymore updates on anybody playing not now anyway!!

Your just going to have to wait till you get there and have a look at yer neck timetable either that they will releae the last of the line up next weekend when majority of people will get paid for one more shot at selling tickets!!

Oh Go see the "Casiokids" on the Go north stage on the Friday!!

Chow for now dudes and dudettes.

It's timeto get Smashed not Mashed!!! WWWHHHoooooHHHOOO!! The time is near!!

:D:D:):lol:

Wayhey... they have finally updated the line up page with a few more acts.... dont get too excited though!

Kissy is defo playing the sunday, and a few random acts here and there.

only reason i noticed was that the Dubfire logo is upside down!!

http://www.rockness.co.uk/headline-acts

Friday still looks well quiet for an official day of the festival... im hoping for at least a few more on the main stage!

only 97 acts mentioned there. still an improvment tho