this years festival

Guest fitzyboy12

2. I look at Bestival and see the likes of Kraftwerk, Massive Attack and Carl Cox and think they have tried to be different from what you will see at most other festivals this year. This is Bestival's 6th year so think its reasonable to compare it to Rockness.

3. Didn't realise TITP had sold out. Quite impressive given we are in a recession :)

Edited by Paul ™

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a rockness poster in Schuh today touting the thing they're doing at rockness this year.

I'm sure its only gone up recently because I didnt see it when I walked past the other week. The poster said there will be over 120 acts playing at the festival, so I'm hoping we'll get the 120+.

id pay quite a lot for YOUR grannys slippers

How the f**k isn't it that good? It hasn't even taken place and "it's not as good" as you expected.

Are you a f**king idiot or are you just a bit dim?

i wish people would stop moaning about stuff!!

it hasnt even happened yet,an its already being condemned coz of the "mediocre" line up etc etc blah blah......

like at the end of the day,its gonna b an amazin festival,at a great location with hopefully alot of really kool people,so i cant see why people are comin on here complaining!

its really just too close (20 days!! :( )now for people to be still postin threads about lack of organisation crap line up la la la

if you dont like it,then dont go.simple as.if your as excited as i am.......i shall see you there.

sry if i sound like a bit of a b*tch,but reading these topics are just killin the buzz for me!

:(:D:P:P

Yes I am!

Just nobody has added my name!

Should give him a b*tch slap! Tell him who's boss smutchie! :(