Clashfinder 2009

Guest halvin

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Danielle from Crazy P has just sent out an update with their Glasto times on. It seems to be a bit different to the Clashfinder so thought I would let you know

And to round the month of with the first of our UK festival stop off its Glastonbury, Friday, 5.30 til 6.30 in the guardian lounge then hop skip and jump over to the dance lounge for a 10.30pm rave off...COME ON IN AND MAKE SOME NOISE!!!

Hopefully you've been able to wait for the twenty minutes between your post and me uploading the latest revision. :D

Rev F is a good 'un. http://www.halvin.co.uk/pages/clashfinder09/

Don't ask me where I got the info and if you have any theories about where I got them I'd rather you didn't post them publicly (in other words, here). I've been extremely fortunate this year and I'd rather not f__k things up by blabbing.

Hopefully you've been able to wait for the twenty minutes between your post and me uploading the latest revision. :(

Rev F is a good 'un. http://www.halvin.co.uk/pages/clashfinder09/

Don't ask me where I got the info and if you have any theories about where I got them I'd rather you didn't post them publicly (in other words, here). I've been extremely fortunate this year and I'd rather not f__k things up by blabbing.