the prodigy

Guest The Disco Deviant

Its geting closer, suddenly dont care how pish the orginisation is because i know 'm gonna have an absolute blast!!

Bit of controversy though, am i the only person who couldnt give a monkeys about seeing the prodigy cos thats all anyone seems to car about.

In fact, the more i look at the line up, other than the flaming lips and david guetta, i think i'm just gonna stick my tent in the clash arena cos thats where its all gonna be for me.

Pete tong and annie mac (rocked last year), crookers, yoda and brodinski on the satarday with a wee visit to alex metric in the soco perhaps(saw him at space sunday last year, omg, if you like the tougher side of house go see him) not to mention orbital :(

then sunday, its gotta be japanese popstars, layo & bushwacka, scratch perverts (anyone see em the first year, wow!!) pendulum and soulwax. in the middle of that we also have dubfire, erol alkan, kissy sellout, count & sinden, mylo and herve.

how am i gonna fit in andrew weatherall, riton and john carter??

me thinks this years line up is shit hot when you put it on paper and i retract all bad thinks i said about it. f**k the main stage man, its tent raving all the way for me.

see ya's at the front

:)

dont care for the prodigy at all. i very doubt ill be watching them

The Prodigy are the best band in the world (in my opinion)

Only act I would see over them is Daft Punk as they were god like live in 07.

Highly recommend seeing The Prodigy live though, and get f**ked for it lol.

OLD SKOOOOL RAVE BABBBBY!!!!

You fall from grace by mentioning The Wombats, poor show! :lol: As Pogo says think the stages are staggered. Anyway Biffy would be good, but Soulwax even better.

Bit o' Frightened Rabbit will do also(clashes permitting)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"if it's the wombats, kill the producer"

I reckon only band i will venture near is the flaming lips. Other than a chemical brothers remix, i know nothing about them but everyone tells me there live show is something else.

gonna be dirty beats for me all weekend.

anyone taking bets for how much of the weekend they actually remember? last year the saturday is a lil hazy (i blame bryan the weegie, everything went wrong after bumping into him i can tell you (also where the pictures on my camera stop (thank fek!!))). that said, still an improvemnt on previous years (apparently i've seen daft punk, go figure....)

:)