THE WEBCAM RETURNS!

Guest stuartbert two hats

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Site is looking like most of the big stuff is up. I expect a lot of the traders etc. will start arriving on Monday/Tuesday.

The last couple of years i have had the feeling it was not quite ready when the gates opened. I remember the pussy parlor not opening on time and a lot of bars being closed when the official opening times (from the workers beer company) said they would be. Anyone else notice this?

Yep - there's often still a few people setting up even on the Wednesday morning. Remember the Cider Bus arriving though mid Tuesday I think it was, clattering down the hill next to the Pyramid Stage and a cheer going up from the number of traders, crew etc. that were already on site as it swung into the area it parks at.

Yep - there's often still a few people setting up even on the Wednesday morning. Remember the Cider Bus arriving though mid Tuesday I think it was, clattering down the hill next to the Pyramid Stage and a cheer going up from the number of traders, crew etc. that were already on site as it swung into the area it parks at.

Another tent up in the dance village, but sadly the dance village remains the least complete looking are on site. Whereas the green fields do look like they have begun without us :(

Those night shots almost bought a tear to my ear.