McFly confirmed

Guest emu12

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, they seem kinda 'wrong' don't they. Over the years there's been a slow move towards what would've been considered 'credible' bands getting merged with teenybop cobblers like this - I think we're supposed to see it all as 'entertainment' these days. X Factor types are talked about in the same breath as .... other people.

I prefer loving some people and hating others. It's how I was brought up, musically speaking ;-)

this wasnt exactly what i was after when i said i wanted some guitar bands added..............

definately no v for me next year now, im afraid. Ive enjoyed the last 7 years but i can have a cheap week abroad for the cost of the v weekend. Its just not my thing what theyr booking now

I've got 2 weekend camping V tickets & 1 weekend camping Leeds. Always go to V with the missus but if I can get near face value for my V ticket I might try & get another Leeds and do that instead?

On a slightly different note, what do you think the crowd will be like this year?

I've got 2 weekend camping V tickets & 1 weekend camping Leeds. Always go to V with the missus but if I can get near face value for my V ticket I might try & get another Leeds and do that instead?

On a slightly different note, what do you think the crowd will be like this year?