McFly confirmed

Guest emu12

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i would hope no one will throw piss at them lol, mcfly arent a bad band at all, and i will vote that alot of v goers will be pleased when watchign mcfly. And if people dont want to see them im sure soemthing they will wanna see will b on.But Mcfly are a good live band and i think they will gain some fans at V.

I think 'Indie''s raised an interesting point, with the line-up more geared towards kids will people feel more inclined to take young children? V is (was) not a family friendly festival IMO, the amount of early birds + Oasis fans wont really mix well with younger kids IMO. Maybe next year they'll go all out & make it completely aimed at the pop market, which is fine as we'll all be expecting it but the current mix wouldn't make for a very nice experience for either party IMO.

McFly have some pretty good upbeat songs, but no doubt none of them will be on the setlist due to the amount of soppy tunes on the menu. Their cover of Rockin' Robin is ace though.

quote name='Flaminglippy' date='May 31 2009, 02:04 AM' post='2800243']

Brilliant! Of course...you're right mate...totally....spot on. No, really...spot on....

Right...lets have no more moaning...you bloody people...you think that just because you forked out £150 a ticket, talked your mates into doing the same, you've booked time off work, you've budgeted another couple of hundred to spend whilst you're there...all on the assumption that there might be a couple of bands there worth seeing...you think that gives you the right to express an opinion when they announce another godawful band...whats the matter with you all eh!!??? You should be grateful that the organisers are putting anybody on at all...they don't have to you know...

Brilliant! Of course...you're right mate...totally....spot on. No, really...spot on....

Right...lets have no more moaning...you bloody people...you think that just because you forked out £150 a ticket, talked your mates into doing the same, you've booked time off work, you've budgeted another couple of hundred to spend whilst you're there...all on the assumption that there might be a couple of bands there worth seeing...you think that gives you the right to express an opinion when they announce another godawful band...whats the matter with you all eh!!??? You should be grateful that the organisers are putting anybody on at all...they don't have to you know...

Youre being very very stupid of corse people are pissed off im sure you have heard of the recesion have you? well £160 is a hell of alot of money and if I was going to V I would be fuming.... there is two key words here ROCK FESTIVAL minus the few exceptions there is hardly any. The matter with everyone is there sick of being mugged for there monney. I no its got nothing to do with festival but the mp exspences another exscuse of being muggged for monney. Whats the matter with you? I think is the question.

And the bit that makes me laugh when you said "You should be grateful that the organisers are putting anybody on at all...they don't have to you know..." OF COURSE THEY DONT HAVE TO BUT THEY DO IT TO MAKE MONEY. IF THEY DONT DO IT THERE WOULDNT BE GOD KNOWS HOW MANY PEOPLE MOANING ON HERE.

JESUS MAN THINK ABOUT WHAT YOUR SAYING

Youre being very very stupid of corse people are pissed off im sure you have heard of the recesion have you? well £160 is a hell of alot of money and if I was going to V I would be fuming.... there is two key words here ROCK FESTIVAL minus the few exceptions there is hardly any. The matter with everyone is there sick of being mugged for there monney. I no its got nothing to do with festival but the mp exspences another exscuse of being muggged for monney. Whats the matter with you? I think is the question.

And the bit that makes me laugh when you said "You should be grateful that the organisers are putting anybody on at all...they don't have to you know..." OF COURSE THEY DONT HAVE TO BUT THEY DO IT TO MAKE MONEY. IF THEY DONT DO IT THERE WOULDNT BE GOD KNOWS HOW MANY PEOPLE MOANING ON HERE.

Edited by Flaminglippy

well no-ones surprised mainly cos this is exactly the kind of shit pop act the delusional V organizers believe we will enjoy?!!

utterly stupid!

i think once they'd signed Oasis they just sat back i thought thats enough to bring in the crowds, its just totally lazy! as for McFly they are utter shite because they strive to be something they're not and they fail miserably! the whole i'm british so i'll sing like an american pisses me off to!

This has GOT to be a wind-up surely??? Come on...own up! Is it you Gaaz?? Squall Moogle?? Theramm??

PS For the record, if its not a wind-up and it has been written by someone so unbelievably unaware of the concept of sarcasm, you might be interested in purchasing this thing you can get for your computer now called 'Spellcheck'...its brilliant...you should try it.

PPS Have you ever watched a TV show called 'The Office'?? Just a tip...if they repeat it, don't write into the BBC complaining about how offensive the boss is...its not real...

well no-ones surprised mainly cos this is exactly the kind of shit pop act the delusional V organizers believe we will enjoy?!!

utterly stupid!

i think once they'd signed Oasis they just sat back i thought thats enough to bring in the crowds, its just totally lazy! as for McFly they are utter shite because they strive to be something they're not and they fail miserably! the whole i'm british so i'll sing like an american pisses me off to!

On my life...I swear this is true...I had a dream last night that I was at a cricket match (I f@ckin' hate cricket!) and they had McFly on after it had a finished and they were really good (they started with a cover of 'The Bartender & The Thief')...I woke up this morning thinking a bit more kindly about them playing...

Can I sue my own brain for disloyalty??

On my life...I swear this is true...I had a dream last night that I was at a cricket match (I f@ckin' hate cricket!) and they had McFly on after it had a finished and they were really good (they started with a cover of 'The Bartender & The Thief')...I woke up this morning thinking a bit more kindly about them playing...

Can I sue my own brain for disloyalty??