Where has the money been spent?

Guest jonnyx

This festival over the two locations, generates arguably as much money as the other festivals.

I can’t believe much of this pop-shit-bollocks are costing that much?

So where the f**k has all our money gone?, surely there’s a big pile of it somewhere?.

B)

This festival over the two locations, generates arguably as much money as the other festivals.

I can’t believe much of this pop-shit-bollocks are costing that much?

So where the f**k has all our money gone?, surely there’s a big pile of it somewhere?.

B)

That’s the same Oasis that haven’t sold out any of their tour dates, and that so many people are trying now to ditch tickets for, that they’re now going for far less than the original price on eBay?.

But apart from them and the Killers – where have they spent our money? B)

Its bizarre. Thinking about it, they effectively have to pay for 4 days worth of bands compared to T and Oxegen (ie having to cover the Saturday and Sunday at each site...presumably having Oasis for 2 days costs more than say T would have to pay them for playing one day). Mind you, in saying that, Reading has to do the same thing plus theres an extra days worth of music...and look at who they've got on the Saturday, Prodigy followed by Arctics...brilliant!

Its where all the sponsorship money goes that amazes me...they had 19 last year! Think JJB pulling out must have had a big impact, but presumably that wasn't a last minute thing??

Its bizarre. Thinking about it, they effectively have to pay for 4 days worth of bands compared to T and Oxegen (ie having to cover the Saturday and Sunday at each site...presumably having Oasis for 2 days costs more than say T would have to pay them for playing one day). Mind you, in saying that, Reading has to do the same thing plus theres an extra days worth of music...and look at who they've got on the Saturday, Prodigy followed by Arctics...brilliant!

Its where all the sponsorship money goes that amazes me...they had 19 last year! Think JJB pulling out must have had a big impact, but presumably that wasn't a last minute thing??

The same happened in 2005 - in so far as they blew the budget on Oasis and we got landed with Scissor Sisters as a headliner. But I had a damn good day then, The Prodigy, Franz Ferdinand, Goldfrapp, The Music, The Hives.....what I'd do to see them added......

That’s the same Oasis that haven’t sold out any of their tour dates, and that so many people are trying now to ditch tickets for, that they’re now going for far less than the original price on eBay?.

But apart from them and the Killers – where have they spent our money? :)

looks like they have put all there money in the headliners which I hate. Id rather an average headliner and a good quality lineup throughout.

but at least theres a few stages and lots of bands/groups/manufactred pop. sonisphere is really expensiv and thats basically one stage of bands each day.

looks like they have put all there money in the headliners which I hate. Id rather an average headliner and a good quality lineup throughout.

but at least theres a few stages and lots of bands/groups/manufactred pop. sonisphere is really expensiv and thats basically one stage of bands each day.