Security!

Guest mikedogg

Yo peeps, first time rocknesser. Just wondering... whats the security like?

Last year T in the Park was no problem but Creamfields had sniffer dogs on entry n all tht...

Unforunetly I was one of the unlucky ones :P

Anyway. Anyone thats gone before... let me know!!

Cheers

Yo peeps, first time rocknesser. Just wondering... whats the security like?

Last year T in the Park was no problem but Creamfields had sniffer dogs on entry n all tht...

Unforunetly I was one of the unlucky ones :D

Anyway. Anyone thats gone before... let me know!!

Cheers

If you're driving up, be aware that your car may get pulled over and searched. It happened to us last year. There's no real way to avoid this - we were driving safely, around the speed limit, and not doing anything stupid, but we clearly fit a particular profile - three lads, in a small car, on the way to the festival - as we saw other similar groups pulled over on the rest of our journey.

The police were fine, just had a root through everything and then wished us a good festival before sending us on our way. Thankfully no-one was carrying.

If you're driving up, be aware that your car may get pulled over and searched. It happened to us last year. There's no real way to avoid this - we were driving safely, around the speed limit, and not doing anything stupid, but we clearly fit a particular profile - three lads, in a small car, on the way to the festival - as we saw other similar groups pulled over on the rest of our journey.

The police were fine, just had a root through everything and then wished us a good festival before sending us on our way. Thankfully no-one was carrying.

We got speaking to a couple of coppers doing the rounds with the dog at last years Connect.

They said that that the dogs where having a quiet weekend and that as long as it was all very social a blind eye was being turned on their part.

I suppose it's good to apply a wee bit of common sense on all parts......

Lol at T last year I was stoating about with a pal at about 5am, he kept asking the police if they had an "ecky badger" lol?

they were like, " no idea what your talking about mate " surprised they didn't search him lol.

To be fair though the police tend to be pretty sound at Rockness