chat to Rock Ness organiser Jim King

Guest andrewandrew

He should be quizzed on the shocking communication through the official website, it is an embarassingly bad site for an event which is flogging tickets at 140quid a pop.

For all that i applaud him for agreeing to do this sort of thing at all, surely a live chat 9days before the event is a bit of a waste of time. Perhaps he could be asked if this sort of thing will be done again a few months ahead of Rockness 2010 so any complaints/suggestions from this year's event can be rectified for next year. Any moans about next weeks event will be swept under the carpet.

Edited by Kasabianite

I'm not gona be able to be there for it unfortunatly. I don't have much to say but I want to know his reactions to the moaning posts we've been making. Someone should "cam " it. Or do a report on it lol. Get the press involved!!

Where is this live chat actually taking place!?

the 'chat' is happening in this forum, rather than in the chatroom - this was (I'm told) Jim's choice, he was offered the chance of using the chatroom instead.

The advantage of course with it being done in the forums is that the chat remains here for posterity. <_<

Credit to Jim King for doing this. I believe that the Rockness organisers actually listen to what the festival goers have to say. For instance the toilets in 07 were rotten, loads of folk complained. So in 08 they were immaculate. It's little things like that which make people go back to festivals.

Yeah there are a few problems to address but in the whole I feel treated well compared to other fests(cough, T) :lol:

Credit to Jim King for doing this. I believe that the Rockness organisers actually listen to what the festival goers have to say. For instance the toilets in 07 were rotten, loads of folk complained. So in 08 they were immaculate. It's little things like that which make people go back to festivals.

Yeah there are a few problems to address but in the whole I feel treated well compared to other fests(cough, T) :lol: