WIN VIP TICKETS TO ROCKNESS 2009!

Guest chris rockness

How would you plus a friend like to see top acts including The Flaming Lips, Prodigy, Basement Jaxx, Orbital, Dizzee Rascal and Placebo play live beside a loch in the beautiful Scottish highlands this summer, experiencing three days of the greatest music and fun on offer anywhere this festival season?

That's right we’ve teamed up with MySpace to offer two lucky people the chance to win a VIP weekend pass for two adults (with camping included) to the most beautiful festival in the world – RockNess.

Here’s how YOU could be a winner…

Q – RockNess is situated in a beautiful and unique setting by one of Scotland’s most famous lochs, but which one?

A - Loch Lomond

B – Loch Morar

C – Loch Ness

Email your answer along with your full name and mobile/contact number to rockness@getinvolvedltd.com.

Entrants must be over 18 and judge's decision is final. Please note that winner's tickets may not be resold or transferred.

If you’re not a winner don’t despair – RockNess tickets are on-sale now with full details at the official website:www.rockness.co.uk

RockNess takes place on Friday 12th–Sunday 14th June 2009 with the main stage running across three days for the first time in the festival’s four year history

The picture-postcard elegance of the setting and mix of music and revelry on offer makes RockNess without question the most beautiful (and best) festival in the world!

You get cleaner toilets, and theres a VIP camping area. Then in the arena theres a small section for chilling out with chairs and stuff.. and they have better food and drinks

Or so I've been told, never actually got VIP tickets myself B)

You get cleaner toilets, and theres a VIP camping area. Then in the arena theres a small section for chilling out with chairs and stuff.. and they have better food and drinks

Or so I've been told, never actually got VIP tickets myself B)

I had VIP 2 years ago and used them to go to the cleaner loos, but the queues were massive and you would be waiting longer than using toilets in arena. Which are never that bad anyway!

YERP just entered but why i dunno seemed like a good idea at the time cos everyone else is prob def wont win dont reli matter got my VIP tickets it no matter :) but winnin would be quality tho

i won t n the park tickets once on moray firth radio couldnt go so sold em to my cuz and woz glad cos it pished down the whole time...phew lucky escape of the mud i reli h8 lots and lots of mud