What song are you currently listening to?

Guest Kowalski

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That'll be because 1.there is not that much for the indie kids, so they ain't bothering 2.they have nothing new out 3.there's loads of more exciting acts on 4.guilty pleasure for a lot

and for me 5.indie landfil shite! ;)

Edited by rexclark81

Indeed, just looked at the line-up and as it goes there'll be plenty of clashes (Mylo or Pendulum DJs perhaps?)

I still quite like them, they're very simple but they're fun. I think perhaps it reminds me of the "Britpop" era. They were excellent last year at T. Good fun indie music. I'd rather see Wombats over Arctic Monkeys etc... anyday.

I listen to very little mainstream indie, saying that I wouldn't say it is per say bad. It's not offensive or anything lol(much like pop ;))just doesn't do it for me. I'd rather watch The Music, Sucioperro, And So I Watch You From Afar etc but at the end of the day I'm a dance head so give me Boys Noize, Vitalic, Simian Mobile Disco, Japanese Popstars, Digitalism, Felix Da Housecat, Soulwax/2manydjs, SebastiAn etc etc over any of them! :D

Just made a Rockness Playlist for my iPod for when I head over to Inverness. Its definatly 1 way to get u realy excited for Rockness!!!

Put most of the acts that are playing on it. Tho a Rockness playlist wudnt b right without sum Fatboy Slim an Daft Punk tunes! lol

Edited by Hebn2themix

Just made a Rockness Playlist for my iPod for when I head over to Inverness. Its definatly 1 way to get u realy excited for Rockness!!!

Put most of the acts that are playing on it. Tho a Rockness playlist wudnt b right without sum Fatboy Slim an Daft Punk tunes! lol