couch needed in Inverness

Guest palace_guard

hello,

im looking for a couch or floor to sleep on for 3 days after the rock ness festival in INVERNESS.

i want to stay around in Inverness afterwards to see the sights and check out the town. im currently back packing around the UK from Adelaide, Australia. im looking at the cheaper option before looking at hostel.

thanks for your help!

ross

hello,

im looking for a couch or floor to sleep on for 3 days after the rock ness festival in INVERNESS.

i want to stay around in Inverness afterwards to see the sights and check out the town. im currently back packing around the UK from Adelaide, Australia. im looking at the cheaper option before looking at hostel.

thanks for your help!

ross

Edited by Andrew1991

You don't want to stay in Inverness for 3 days. The town is not very nice. The places round about are a lot nicer. Go somewhere like Nethy Bridge. Fantastic wee places. About an hour from Inverness as well. Really nice place.

hello,

thanks for your help!

ross

Also, watch out for the infamous Asia guy in the yellow pac-a-mack who rushes you with a bundle of twigs and leaves.

You don't want to stay in Inverness for 3 days. The town is not very nice. The places round about are a lot nicer. Go somewhere like Nethy Bridge. Fantastic wee places. About an hour from Inverness as well. Really nice place.

Yeah ill take you in for 3 days my name is David Allan, My Dad is a free church minister i work in carpet shop selling carpets here is my mobile just phone me if you have any questions or queries!!

Look forward o hearing from you!! :(

Hey Ross... You still looking fr a place to stay??? I'm running a stall at Rockness and will be camping in/around my stall with friends and family, if you are happy to help out ont he stall for a few hours each day you can crash with us mate, I'll even throw a ticket in for the weekend.

Email me pontyboy@hotmail.com.

Cheers :lol: