beer amnesty @ rockness

Guest Tanzwut

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 21 but look older, my driving license pretty much doesn't leave my pocket ever. Very, very rarely get asked for ID anywhere but in my view there is no point in chancing it. I lose nothing by carrying it.

The worst thing is when the only ID you have is your passport :O

Well yeah, but it's been carried with me for nearly 4 years(does look a bit tatty mind you lol)so I doubt I'll lose it any time soon!

I'll just have to try harder then, get drunker :(:D

I've found that doesn't work, normally I drink untill my legs stop working then I realise i've had enough.

Here is a story for you late nighters. I remember none of this btw, my mates told me all about it.

I was totally steaming(as above, can't remember drunk)and was with mates. We were walking to my friends near Cowcaddens Tube Station in Glasgow, I jumped over a 2ft wall and went flying down the other side that happened to be a 10ft drop! :) I fell straight down, landing on my head lol was totally out for a couple of minutes and when I woke I said-;"Where am I? Kingsmills?" Now what you need to realise is I was refering to where I am from, about a 4 hour drive North of Glasgow :(

Don't drink kids, its bad! :D

(I coulda been well seriously f*cked up falling that height lol, only had a throbing headache and jaw the day after :) tough stuff me!)

Here is a story for you late nighters. I remember none of this btw, my mates told me all about it.

I was totally steaming(as above, can't remember drunk)and was with mates. We were walking to my friends near Cowcaddens Tube Station in Glasgow, I jumped over a 2ft wall and went flying down the other side that happened to be a 10ft drop! :) I fell straight down, landing on my head lol was totally out for a couple of minutes and when I woke I said-;"Where am I? Kingsmills?" Now what you need to realise is I was refering to where I am from, about a 4 hour drive North of Glasgow :)

Don't drink kids, its bad! :)

(I coulda been well seriously f*cked up falling that height lol, only had a throbing headache and jaw the day after :D tough stuff me!)