Leaving Times

Guest mike poleski

I'm wondering whether anyone expects the campsite to be busier earlier due to the acts on friday?

I'm leaving at 7ish from Stirling so i'll arrive at 10.30ish.

what times everyone else leaving/ arriving?

Leaving Oban at 8.40am on the bus to Fort William. Bus from Fort William to Inverness leaves at half 10 and get in to Inverness about 12:45. Our shuttle bus is at 1, so get there for about 2, half 2. Same as last year.

We always wake up mega early an are waiting by the door for our mates to pick us up at 9 but for every festival for the past 3 years our mates dont arrive till 10:30 then we still have to go to asda. And after an hour walking around asda getting booze an shit. We finally leave for rockness at 11:30ish so will finally get there about 2!!! Such a long day but as soon as we park the cars an jump out its like WOOOOP WOOOP FINALLY HERE. Cant wait for friday. :rolleyes:

Our bus is leaving Glasgow at 9.45 so I hope to arrive around about 2. I think we got the same bus last year bu I really can't remember when we arrived.

by the way add on at least 1hr+ if you are leaving anywhere south of Perth cause there is major roadworks whith heavy waiting times just outside on the A9.

We are going up on Thursday night taking the Glencoe route & staying at my cousins.

So no heavy driving on the Fri morn.

:rolleyes:

Edited by DeanoH76

And me! So if anyone spots a loner getting tipped over by the weight of a superheavy red rucksack, gimme a wave! Girls I'm going with r from inverness so bussing it alone.