Funniest Thing you've seen/heard at Rockness?

Guest Hebn2themix

1 of those "had to be there" moments from last year that had all my m8s and I in complete stitches. Sum guy strolled into our camping area and was uttering complete utter nonsense with his eyes going in all opposite directions, clearly off his nut. After 5 mins of talking and laughin an generally taking the mick at him my m8 shouts to him

"Whats wrong with u?"

"Im Russian"

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had some guy come into our tent last year on Sunday night, he'd been taking acid with all his mates.

Started telling us about how he had made a deal with Nessie and if he left his tent Nessie would "make him die"!!! He said he eventually left his tent and went down to the main stage, but got so freaked out he ran back... only to find all his mates had packed up and f**ked off home!

He was really worried cause he had Spanish class at school, Monday at 9! B)

1 of those "had to be there" moments from last year that had all my m8s and I in complete stitches. Sum guy strolled into our camping area and was uttering complete utter nonsense with his eyes going in all opposite directions, clearly off his nut. After 5 mins of talking and laughin an generally taking the mick at him my m8 shouts to him

"Whats wrong with u?"

"Im Russian"

some guy with the worst mullet i have ever seen strolled into our camping are and sat down and fell asleep. he woke up about an hour later picked up my chair and walked off. we tried to stop him but he started to piss on the chair and shouting "this is my chair and if any of you want it you can sit in my piss" He passed out again and lay there till the morning lying in the chair. the funny thing was he could only have been 15 or 16.

My mate was looking for more E's last year and some guys came to his rescue and told him that to evade eh police, if yi wanted stuff yi had to go stand nxt to eh cherry picker and wait until you heard some1 playing eh bongos and eh banjo then follow eh sound. Daft bastard was standin ere for over an hour !! B)

A well mashed fellow staggered into our campsite bout 2am on the sunday morning asking for some smoke, he wandered about fifteen feet away and kneeled down to take a pee, we were about to say something to him when he leant down and started to lick the grass he had just peed on......mingin..

Earlier that day was watching the fatboy on the main stage when some guy lit a flare and started walking down the hill with it, as he got closer you could see the security in yellow jackets decending on him like bees zoning in on a brightly coloured flower. I must of shouted him 10 times to run but he never paid any notice........Rugby tackled right in front of me by about 15 security guards.....priceless!!!

razorlight :D

The Legend of Naked Kyle at Rockness 2007

It was the Sunday and we were camped on the Hill in Yellow. Just a normal festival day, me and all my mates were sitting next to our tent when this kid came in to our area total smashed. He was rolling about and looking for attention. He told us his name was Kyle and he was camped at the bottom of the hill. We started getting a bit of banter with him and soon realised he was quite impressionable!

We started chanting at him Kyle Get Naked Kyle Get Naked and sure enough he started to take his clothes off. Think he was down to his boxers and a tshirt before one of his mates grabbed him and dragged him back to his tent. We left it a few mins then continued to chant Kyle Get Naked Kyle Get Naked. We were watching the tent in anticipation and sure enough we suddenly saw the tent take the shape of a man trying to stand up. He was soon back up the hill and started undressing. It wasn't long before he was naked!

What made if funnier was he had the smallest albino cock in the world! It was hilarious seeing him running about naked. We kept telling him to go up and introduce himself to random folk walking by. Their faces were priceless. At the end me and my friends got a group photo with the infamous Naked Kyle. Link to the photo below.

Warning - while it may be very small and hard to see this photo does contain a naked man!!

http://file026b.bebo.com/3/large/2007/06/1...4680617405l.jpg

We were all sitting in the middle of our group of tents, a random boy came over and started speaking. Dropped his trousers and had the funniest leopard print 'briefs' on! Worst part was his manhood slipped out a few times as he danced about thrusting!

Last year a boy in the group of tents next to us was totally comatose on the sunday--his nice caring mates took it upon themselves to gaffertape him to a campchair, lift him a good wee distance away and stick a hand sanitiser sign onto him!!

They just left him till he came round, he was in the middle of a random group of tents for about an hour before waking up to a round of applause from hunners of folk he had never met in his puff!!!!

I'm also reliably informed that my attempts at sitting on the tiny campstools every year when wrecked are hilarious--in my defence i am 6'5, its a long way down!!!

The Chers

This group of 3 guys and 1 girl had camped behind us, and at 6am on the Sat morning they started belting out Cher songs. I was in my tent waking up thinking wtf, is that for real. My pal was the same but it was the funniest thing ever. Other campers around us were roaring at them to shut it, but they kept going.

Later on that day one of the guys was having a total shit fit saying to his friend he can't believe he made him come and camp in a field with all these people.

His reply was that he was sorry and he would help him put some fake bake on.

The Legend of Naked Kyle at Rockness 2007

It was the Sunday and we were camped on the Hill in Yellow. Just a normal festival day, me and all my mates were sitting next to our tent when this kid came in to our area total smashed. He was rolling about and looking for attention. He told us his name was Kyle and he was camped at the bottom of the hill. We started getting a bit of banter with him and soon realised he was quite impressionable!

We started chanting at him Kyle Get Naked Kyle Get Naked and sure enough he started to take his clothes off. Think he was down to his boxers and a tshirt before one of his mates grabbed him and dragged him back to his tent. We left it a few mins then continued to chant Kyle Get Naked Kyle Get Naked. We were watching the tent in anticipation and sure enough we suddenly saw the tent take the shape of a man trying to stand up. He was soon back up the hill and started undressing. It wasn't long before he was naked!

What made if funnier was he had the smallest albino cock in the world! It was hilarious seeing him running about naked. We kept telling him to go up and introduce himself to random folk walking by. Their faces were priceless. At the end me and my friends got a group photo with the infamous Naked Kyle. Link to the photo below.

Warning - while it may be very small and hard to see this photo does contain a naked man!!

http://file026b.bebo.com/3/large/2007/06/1...4680617405l.jpg

know one will prob find it funny, but the only story i can remember was there was a bunch of lads from glasgow camping next to us and we all started talking to them and somehow one of them was talking how they had ate swan and everyone was like really how did you have it? thinking he was going to say with a certain sauce or he had got it in a fancy restuarant he said he shoved it on his george foreman grill. i swear i just couldnt believe it!

Its the only story i can remember from the whole weekend!

weegies....beating their girlfriends up in the campsite after a sniff of the barmans Tennants soaked apron......chanting "Ere we...Ere we...Ere we f**CKING go"

Please stick to T in the PARK and make the festival a more enjoyable experience for us all. :)

weegies....beating their girlfriends up in the campsite after a sniff of the barmans Tennants soaked apron......chanting "Ere we...Ere we...Ere we f**CKING go"

Please stick to T in the PARK and make the festival a more enjoyable experience for us all. :)

Edited by rexclark81