What bands or anything else are you most looking forward to at V?

Guest redmad1971

In no particular order i really want to see: THE SPECIALS, THE KILLERS, OCEAN COLOUR SCENE, OASIS, THE SATURDAYS, LILY ALLEN, THE TING TINGS, McFLY, WILL YOUNG, THE PROCLAIMERS.

Also am looking forward to embarrassing my fiance with my "dad" type dancing. As well i love to zip the sleeping bags together and cuddle at night. Tents can be romantic!

Roll on August.

The Killers, MGMT, Pendulum, Elbow, Calvin Harris, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, The Wombats, The King Blues, Biffy Clyro, The Specials, Dizzie Rascal.

And any other decent bands which get added in the coming weeks.

Roll on V !!!! :O

not so many bands this year but always love the atmosphere on the fri especially the indie disco. Its just a great feeling when u get there early and get on the old strongbows down at that beer tent outside the arena. Everyone is buzzing and this carries through to the disco at night

I am looking forward to that final check the night before, you now, the mascara, check, torch, checke, femme fresh - check.

Next i am looking forward to getting up very very early with butterflies in my stomach and meetings all of my friends on the Toys R Us car park, where we take the group starter pic every year without fail. I am then looking forward to being nervous driivng in and looking out for sniffer dogs. Then I am looking forward to walking down to the where we decide to pitch and opening my first bag on wine or Pims.

i am looking forward to early evening where I put on my festival glad rags and head on down to the Arena to dance my socks off at the Indie Disco.

And that is just for starters ..............

I am looking forward to getting up on Friday morning and driving to Chelmsford and being so excited when I see the first signs for "V Festival"!!! so sad!!

looking forward to seeing lots of happy (drunk!) people as soon as I arrive, putting up tent and just chilling - I have two children so a weekend with just hubby and friends is heaven - with a little help from alcohol of course!

am then looking forward to practically the whole weekend, the walks to and from the arena, talking to people I don't even know, losing my hubby/friends during the day and at first feeling gutted then thinking "oh well, another drink then" and just dancing with others instead!!

and I love love love it when it pours with rain on the headine act and everybody just goes wild, that's at chelmsford of course where we had brilliant sunshine the whole weekend last year!!

can't wait to see, STARSAILOR, OCS, SPECIALS, CALVIN HARRIS, TING TINGS, KILLERS, OASIS, SNOW PATROL, LILY ALLEN - and having a mad half hour in the Strongbow tent.

ROLL ON AUGUST - i'm getting excited now!!! :)

;):)

I've got the Monday off work, does that count? ;)

Oh, alright then - Specials (seen 'em this year), Elbow (seen 'em this year), MGMT, and at a push Sunshine Underground. That's about it. They are all bound to clash. Bugger :)

Oh, and I quite like it that this forum has become a moaners forum!