MY MATE PHIL....

Guest neil_hill_1

Put up and shut up like everyone else! :D Tis the season for Glastobating...deal with it. :D

Hey i'm talking about it nonstop to anyone who stands close enough for five minutes.

shame is they are all Syrian and barely speak English, let alone have ever heard of it, Hasn't stopped me showing pictures of previous years, going on about who i want to see etc.

Leave the thread open.

It's another Glastobaiting thread.

My poor work colleague's husband is going, and is Glastobaiting to her at home. She comes to the office and can't get away from the Glastobaiting here.

My manager wants me to buy her a magic metal mushroom, so we've been discussing the Green Fields this morning, much to my colleague's chagrin.

My name is Phil and I've been talking about it for months now, I can admit that I'm an addict and I have been making peoples lives hell with my constant line up updates and stuff like that. My partner has mentioned that she thinks I may be a bit overexcited with the whole thing too....

Which leads me to....

Are you my Girlfriend disguised as a South Londoner guy, trying to get a message accross to me?

Or.... am i just paranoid?

:D

Edited by cossie65

My name is Phil and I've been talking about it for months now, I can admit that I'm an addict and I have been making peoples lives hell with my constant line up updates and stuff like that. My partner has mentioned that she thinks I may be a bit overexcited with the whole thing too....

:D

Edited by neil_hill_1

My mum has banned me from talking about it! Not going to happen obviously...but I can only do things like say 'I hope the weather stays good for the weekend starting on June 26th'!

Any actual mention of the G word and she bloomin well flips! :P But once I have my real life sorted...should all be done and dusted by next Monday...then I can go into overdrive getting tents up, making decorations for the camp and REALLY wind mother dearest up!