Mika

Guest PaulDavis

hes awful in my opinion, just awful.

But as thom yorke is playing a solo set at latitude perhaps they could get thom, nah maybe not.

Also bat for lashes, psb, nick cave and the bad seeds, editors, doves, regins spektor, ladyhawke, patrick wolf, white lies, lisa hannigan, spiritualised, newton faulkner, charlotte hatherley, saint etienne are all playing latitude which would all be very welcome additions.

But as thom yorke is playing a solo set at latitude perhaps they could get thom, nah maybe not.

Also bat for lashes, psb, nick cave and the bad seeds, editors, doves, regins spektor, ladyhawke, patrick wolf, white lies, lisa hannigan, spiritualised, newton faulkner, charlotte hatherley, saint etienne are all playing latitude which would all be very welcome additions.

I can see Nick Cave playing V since he's playing Glasto, T, Oxegen and Latitude but not Reading/Leeds

IMO i can see them either Headline The Arena instead of 2 Many DJs or above or below Elbow

White Lies are playing Reading/Leeds

I could see Regina Spektor play in the Union

I can see Nick Cave playing V since he's playing Glasto, T, Oxegen and Latitude but not Reading/Leeds

IMO i can see them either Headline The Arena instead of 2 Many DJs or above or below Elbow

White Lies are playing Reading/Leeds

I could see Regina Spektor play in the Union

geesh im sounding all negative but here no chance what so ever of the great man nick cave and the bad seeds playing v. headlining the third stage, now dont be silly. they are either headlining the second stage or headlining the festival. even at glastot here playing just below blur(takes me back to 1998). they wouldnt fit in on the oasis at all...oasis, snow patrol, nick cave haha.

I would sell my granny(althoughb oth are dead), to get nick cave and the bad seeds at v. Although theres more chance of oasis being innotive than that.

nick cave in the afternoon would be so wrong. first time I saw him was perfect, it was at glasto 98 and started his set in the light and with dusk it started going dark.

thats was one of my favorite days of ant festival ive been to sonic youth, bob dylan, nick cave and pulp headlining.