Doherty out?

Guest Flaminglippy

can take him or leave him musically to be honest

But I have alot of time for him, he plays alot of charity gigs. He also played the love music hate racism festival few weeks ago. people knock him, but in my book hes a top bloke that way.

will he pull out, nah of course not. you dont have many court cases on a saturday and sunday do you!

Edited by thetime

can take him or leave him musically to be honest

But I have alot of time for him, he plays alot of charity gigs. He also played the love music hate racism festival few weeks ago. people knock him, but in my book hes a top bloke that way.

will he pull out, nah of course not. you dont have many court cases on a saturday and sunday do you!

• 2 weeks later...

Firstly, Kudos to thetime for a very intelligent comment.

Secondly I will kill you all if he is not there

Thirdly. There is a junkie in my town who robs and mugs and has been to jail once yet is always in the local paper for some shit. Selective persecution from local coppers trying to be the ones who pinched Pete Doherty.

As far as not getting back with carl if he acts a twat. You obviously don't know a lot about Carl Barat. The guy is a f**king hypocrite. By no means innocent and ask him who gave PD his first pipe?

Sorry but I do hate people abusing him for something that most of us do or have done up to an extent.

Firstly, Kudos to thetime for a very intelligent comment.

Secondly I will kill you all if he is not there

Thirdly. There is a junkie in my town who robs and mugs and has been to jail once yet is always in the local paper for some shit. Selective persecution from local coppers trying to be the ones who pinched Pete Doherty.

As far as not getting back with carl if he acts a twat. You obviously don't know a lot about Carl Barat. The guy is a f**king hypocrite. By no means innocent and ask him who gave PD his first pipe?

Sorry but I do hate people abusing him for something that most of us do or have done up to an extent.

Edited by Gaaz

carl isnt a hypocrite mate! its just the media (particularly NME) have portrayed him as the sensible one and pete as the self destructive one. carl would never claim that hes a saint, but he kicked pete out of the libs because he knew when enough was enough. pete never seems to find that balance and always ends up breaking hearts because of it. i think hes got a great voice and his lyrics are true english romanticism! if he misses V i will be shocked, disappointed and a little angry cos on a line up that contains a lot of pop bollocks. his talent sticks out like a saw thumb. excuse the cliche.

• 4 weeks later...
all!

but on his own!

ahah.

I love his new stuff.

Also regarding the topic...

he's been in the headlines twice this week :|

so the factors are there...

I just hope he does play :)

he's one of my favourite artists.