• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is either-.

a) a wind-up

:( a friend of the booker for V

c) the ramblings of a madman

The list above would be the one I would produce (along with a lot of the other acts on...I'm talking primarily about you Ms Allen!) if I was ever asked to produce a list of the people on the planet who should be prevented from polluting the gene pool by the most painful methods possible...including (but not restricted to) the use of wire wool and nasty little bitey ants..

nuff said.. :(

not a wind up.

I am genuinely seeing those people and hope for the others.

Saying that ive been to 2 festivals this year-dload and glastonbudget and Chesney Hawk and Mercury have probably been my highlights, closely followed by limp bizkit. Special mention go to pendulum u2 tribute band and oasis.

Edited by produlum

im shocked that you have the ability to have a 'Dig' at me...after all, yours fingers must be killing you after chuffing ya girlfriends(Sister) hanging gash all night. B)

however your points on Jet are not completly wrong . but well done for trying though.

Edited by CopperBlue

You illiterate cretin...... Sigh, here goes - why is did in upper case, hmmm? Too stoopid to know the difference or even use apostrophes? Still, mummy says yr special and simply a bit dyslexic, despite what the teachers tell her time and again.

I'm also married but I can tell by the way you type one-handed that yr a spot-squeezing, pus-oozing, blowlamp-breath virgin. Still, I've heard you'd like sex in the shower - but you'll get out of prison soon, I trust.

Now back to yr paper round - hopefully you'll earn enough to be able to download some Jet soon, Trumpy, Pumpy or whatever yr flatulence-based moniker is. Cripes, I thought Inbetweeners was fiction.....

[

did they take the piss out of your bizzare obsession with Knight Rider??

;)

Are you even married??? i doubt it. It is you good sir, who is the child for not noticeing my obvious attempt

at being sarcastic.

D

Actually, you can't still be at school because anyone as moronically illiterate as you would be in detention forever, I bet you only go to V because it's the only festival you can spell.

Edited by CopperBlue