My fellow Irish festivalers

Guest Wooderson

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are there so many Wolves flags at Glastonbury? As a Wolves fan myself I have no idea and nether does the main Wolves forum. Feel free to add your own idea as to why but I am sorry but I will not be offended by what you add. Sorry :ph34r: I will not be wearing colours or carring a flag in respect of Langdale not being at this years bash.

never really understand why people refer to those down south as paddy's....

if it was after st.patrick, i dont understand, as he was born in the north, and hated southerners, its funny its kinda forgotten, had to explain to an american why it isnt celebrated over here....he was in complete shock :D

one week! :ph34r:

Who was "mouthing off" about religious beliefs? If that was aimed at me, I was merely using it as an example of something one could be proud of. Surely the inclusion of me being proud of being an argumentative little gobshite would scream out that maybe my tongue was lodged firmly in my cheek.

I really don't get all this snobbery when it comes to what people wear at Glastonbury, why shouldn't we be able to wear our football shirts? Glastonbury SHOULD be a place where all stereotypes are thrown out. We're all there for the same reason, to have a f**king good party. If I choose to do that in a Tutu, a loin cloth, a gimp suit, my Aston Villa shirt or completely stark-bollock-f**king-naked then so be it. As long as I hurt nobody by doing so, what is the big issue? I mean, I couldn't possibly be a decent human being, I'm wearing a f**king football shirt. :huh:

tbh its quite embarrassing that so many people feel the need to run around with tricolours constantly.

it would be ok if it was irish people, but you have scottish people running around thinking they are gerry adams.

please leave it at home. why not bring a county flag etc