Strange Prodigy

Guest Festival Filly

i like the prodidy but i was a bit disappointed, at rockness and at T last year. i don't know what i was expecting, they were good, just not as good as i thought they'd be.

wish i'd went to see layo & bushwacka to be honest. didn't catch the full set last year.

gonna cause a bit of controversy here but, i have never really been a fan of the prodigy but went to see em with my mate so she wasn't on her tod and i thought they were terrible. (no offence to those who like them)

i thought they were incredibly arragant and did nothing but swear (again, nothing wrong with it but it really doesnt make you cool) and the fact they just f**ked of the stage at the end of the night without a chereo or an encore (cant ever remember a final act not still playing when the fireworks started(mibe razorshite but i was nowhere near the main stage that night)) really just summed up how much they must love themselves.

like i say, all just my own opinion and not trying to pick an argument but i just think they were a waste of a headlinig slot!!

tribute band or not is irelavent if the best the band your trying to mimic can come up with is "i'm a firestarter, twisted firestarter"

least flints putting his masters degree intellagence to full use... (and no, i can't spell(clearly i don't have a degree))

gonna cause a bit of controversy here but, i have never really been a fan of the prodigy but went to see em with my mate so she wasn't on her tod and i thought they were terrible. (no offence to those who like them)

i thought they were incredibly arragant and did nothing but swear (again, nothing wrong with it but it really doesnt make you cool) and the fact they just f**ked of the stage at the end of the night without a chereo or an encore (cant ever remember a final act not still playing when the fireworks started(mibe razorshite but i was nowhere near the main stage that night)) really just summed up how much they must love themselves.

like i say, all just my own opinion and not trying to pick an argument but i just think they were a waste of a headlinig slot!!

tribute band or not is irelavent if the best the band your trying to mimic can come up with is "i'm a firestarter, twisted firestarter"

least flints putting his masters degree intellagence to full use... (and no, i can't spell(clearly i don't have a degree))

surely you have to say goodbye to your fans, leave the stage then come back on for it to be classed as an encore??

just f**king of and coming back on does not class it as an encore (imo)

Edited by Festie--Follower