The Official Have You Packed Yet?!

Guest JameSemajj

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking at a pile of gear in the corner of the lounge - tent, camping chairs, coolbag, sleeping mats, fleecy blanket etc. My sleeping bag is on the washing line having an airing :D

Clothes and toiletries stuff are all in a pile on the spare bed waiting to be stuffed into the rucksack tomorrow night :D

Need to buy a few food bits and some more booze and that will be it - bring on Weds :):)

I'm packing now, in fact I just got back from a quick shop run.

If anyone is in North West London and needs bit and pieces I can reccomend the Army and Navy store and the big Poundland on Kilburn High Road.

I just bought this lot (a quid each)

3646729228_5cc47e300b.jpg

3 x Blue glowsticks

3x Yellow lowsticks

rubber mallet

stool

4x Anti-Bacterial hand gel

all £1 each

Today is Glasto-packing Sunday

I have what only can be described as a HUGE FinG pile of CR#P sat on my bedroom floor. i know its huge as it has snow at its peak!

Mentally ive packed perfectly...but physically! i might have trouble with the laws of the universe and the size of the inside of my bag. this year like others. i will once again attempt to break these laws in the name of festival glory

jesus im excited!

have finally sorted my new shiny head torch, been fiddling for hours, now onto the over non essentials,

I've made a pile of stuff.. dug out things that were likely to be hard to locate.. washed loads of stuff.. just had to grab some munchies stuff from M&S tomorrow and decide what clothes to take.. charge the

camera battery, sort a PAYG sim for my old phone... I think I'd better write a list!

finished?!! i actually started packing about a month ago, but had to unpack everything and repack it all again to day cos id forgotten what id put in!! just got the mobile and charger to go in on tuesday and then stop off for bacon on tuesday and were done! wish we were setting off today instead of having to go to work tomorrow! :)

pretty much done. i just gotta go to primark tomorrow mornin and get some more footless tights..i brought shitloads of proper tights but weather predictions are sunny the entire week so i'm gonna get the flipflops out.

my backpack is fricken MASSIVE. but that's only because my sleeping bag is so fricken huge. and my old lady trolley is full of cider and food.

i leave for the site tomorrow morning! WOO! see you there peeps!

I have been forced into being slightly organised and did most of my packing today as I am working til 2am, then back in tomorrow for a nice 18 hour shift, after which I will be very much sleeping then heading off!!!, nip to the supermarket en route to get beer, food and batteries and away I go!.

Anyone else checking the Banksy exhibition out?