Sat Hylands park ticket up for grabs

Guest sjc0102

Hi All

I've got a spare day ticket for Hylands park for the Saturday if anyone is interested?

A few of us got day tickets but then some other mates managed to get hold of weekend camping tickets so I'm now camping :-)

Message me if your interested.

Sarah

Hi All

I've got a spare day ticket for Hylands park for the Saturday if anyone is interested?

A few of us got day tickets but then some other mates managed to get hold of weekend camping tickets so I'm now camping :-)

Message me if your interested.

Sarah

I really wish I could, but I paid more than face value for it, but still prepared to take a cut on what I paid! I've got a full receipt for buying it if you want to see that etc.

I had to get rid of my IOW tickets not that long ago as my childcare let me down and took a massive loss on those (having to give my mate back everything they paid, I basically lost the cost of one ticket!), so really can't afford to be taking a massive loss on this one! It's a pain as wish I hadn't got it now, didn't think any my mates wanted to camp!!!