Does anyone know about the coach arrangement?

Guest Eve159

Hi everyone!

I'm brand new to the area. I have never been to a festival before so this year will be the best and may there be many more.

Can anyone help me? I have bought the coach and weekend camping package, anyone knows how it works? Past experience and will be doing that this year. Also, what am I to expect besides see bands on stage?

I have been watching festivals on tv for the past few years, this year decided to go. Please be kind to pass on your experiences and knowledge so this beginner can get herself prepared.

Thanks everyone! Also nice to meet you all!

Eve

Hi Eve,

Can't comment on the coach arrangements but one word of advice; if you are going to be drinking get your drinks vouchers early as the queues get long very quickly. Basically you buy a number of tickets from the ticket boothes which you then exchange for Carling/Smirfnoff Ice etc at the drinks tents. Other than that you're not supposed to take alcohol from the campsite into the festival areas, but most people find a way.

Also, if you have bands you want to see on different stages at similar times give yourself plenty of time to get from one stage to the other. Last year it was taking 30 minutes to get from the JJB to the main stage.

Regards.

Hi Eve,

Can't comment on the coach arrangements but one word of advice; if you are going to be drinking get your drinks vouchers early as the queues get long very quickly. Basically you buy a number of tickets from the ticket boothes which you then exchange for Carling/Smirfnoff Ice etc at the drinks tents. Other than that you're not supposed to take alcohol from the campsite into the festival areas, but most people find a way.

Also, if you have bands you want to see on different stages at similar times give yourself plenty of time to get from one stage to the other. Last year it was taking 30 minutes to get from the JJB to the main stage.

Regards.