i feel like i've sinned.

Guest shayy

Bless you my child 15 Hail Mary's and force yourself to listen to a Lilly Allen record and you can consider yourself absolved of guilt. Or go option B have a cider and figure you've probably done nothing too harmful - kids are over tested anyway.

Just don't go stuffing your work experience up over it though, times are tough and all that...

Edited by staffsknot

I had my work placement in the photo & printing department @ the Shropshire County Council.

I can only compare it to being bumed in the ear's and eye's by a big gay randy bear...

With an un-godly amount of energy. <_<

they did the answers after the teacher was like

:| how did you get it right.

i was like don't doubt your children.

I ALSO was in the reception class today :')

after getting out of a trip to weston park! haaaa coinsidence.

One of the girls is emotionaly attatched to me :| she cried when i went to go get scissors.

Which brings me to my next point... safety scissors are not safe.

Stick a cork on the scissors or some blu-tac anything tho mess with his head, will spend at least 10 mins trying to make them dangerous again and that's all you need.

Anyway you think you've got problems, I gave up my free time to teach kids guitar music for nowt with some proper tutors, I teach one kid Anarchy In The UK by Sex Pistols and all hell breaks loose. He wanted to learn punk tunes like Green Day and I thought I'll let him learn some easy punk tunes, I play it he wants to learn it. Bang parent in complaining its unsuitable material and making it difficult for the people running the scheme. I basically got asked to stay away for a couple of weeks. Followed that one up by lending a teenager playing her first 'battle of the bands' some effects pedals to help her out - parent in because one was called a Stereo Electric Mistress and the other was a Big Muff (these are genuine names guitar manufacturers just give them strange ones). Thought it was something perverted. Imagine if they actually had to pay!

Shayy never ever in a forum full of sarcastic b*stards like us use the term 'glued to my person' as we will twist it. Luckily I'm only on my second coffee so I'll let it slide.